Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do a lot with four plants…. Supercropping, for example, will increase yield…as does topping etc. Four monsters will yield really well…. :pass:
I am hoping to get a pound out of the four plants total. I'd be happy with half that, mind you.

If I can do just one grow a year that would work out so well for me. For not the least of reasons that my health has REALLY deteriorated since the last time I was here.

Getting old sucks, particularly when you've lived the life I have. The chickens have come home to roost, as it were.

Did I mention its legal to grow up to 4 plants in the otherwise rather conservative state I live in? Anything I can do that potentially increases the yield I can get from those 4 plants is worth trying, i figure.

You in VA? Your use of "conservative"....I'm outside of Roanoke at the moment

I am hoping to get a pound out of the four plants total. I'd be happy with half that, mind you.

If I can do just one grow a year that would work out so well for me. For not the least of reasons that my health has REALLY deteriorated since the last time I was here.

Getting old sucks, particularly when you've lived the life I have. The chickens have come home to roost, as it were.
I think a QP per plant is a very doable goal, in five gallon pots…in a good size tent so they have room.

Wouldn’t be too hard to get up around a half pound plus per plant, with fairly minimal effort….just some bending and tying, defoliating at the right time… :pass:

I think a QP per plant is a very doable goal, in five gallon pots…in a good size tent so they have room.

Wouldn’t be too hard to get up around a half pound plus per plant, with fairly minimal effort….just some bending and tying, defoliating at the right time… :pass:
I'll be happy with half that. The tincture I make from one ounce generally lasts me well over a month.

Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 9.33.08 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back