Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i used to like it when they were open 24hrs and did breakfast after midnight! Egg McMuffin or a Mc griddle can hit the spot for late night munchies! Their burgers are trash tho! :crying:
Agreed on the burgers... Dat breakfast tho....

Ya i used to like it when they were open 24hrs and did breakfast after midnight! Egg McMuffin or a Mc griddle can hit the spot for late night munchies! Their burgers are trash tho! :crying:

I had a habit of when I woke up on a weekend morning feeling the results of the previous night's overindulgence, nothing worked better for me than their big breakfast and a massive glass of OJ. After which I would go back to sleep until the afternoon.

Healthy? No. But it made me the man I am today.... :cheers:

I never even bothered to try it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But I have heard good things. I figured why mess with what’s working, for my garden..:pass: I think @Mañ'O'Green has a feed schedule for the two part….

Maybe I'll burn through what I have and give it a try. I can see how it would help get away from the "one size fits all" paradigm that the one-part mix sorta leaves me with. I mean it works as is, but I am always looking for ways to improve.

Now that I am kinda starting over, it might be worth a try

Maybe I'll burn through what I have and give it a try. I can see how it would help get away from the "one size fits all" paradigm that the one-part mix sorta leaves me with. I mean it works as is, but I am always looking for ways to improve.

I never even bothered to try it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But I have heard good things. I figured why mess with what’s working, for my garden..:pass: I think @Mañ'O'Green has a feed schedule for the two part….

Did I mention its legal to grow up to 4 plants in the otherwise rather conservative state I live in? Anything I can do that potentially increases the yield I can get from those 4 plants is worth trying, i figure.

Did I mention its legal to grow up to 4 plants in the otherwise rather conservative state I live in? Anything I can do that potentially increases the yield I can get from those 4 plants is worth trying, i figure.
You can do a lot with four plants…. Supercropping, for example, will increase yield…as does topping etc. Four monsters will yield really well…. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back