Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright…. Operation canna butter test is underway…. I took a nice chunk on a croissant….

I predict it’s only about 2/3 decarbed…. I made it yesterday using 52 rosin pucks and four pounds of butter. I did it the old fashioned way with water, in a pot at a low simmer for 6 hours….strained and refrigerated. This morning I got rid of the nasty brown water, added fresh, and reheated to a low simmer for another two hours. That should clean the butter up a little, and finish decarbing…

But I couldn’t wait, so I snuck a little :yay: :lildab::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey @Bill.de.Cat
Did you ever watch the satellite series Gold Fever?

This was in the early 90s with the big dish analog satellite dishes, before they digitalize the signals And could get a bunch of network raw feeds.

I turned my buddy on to the program that I went prospecting with later on. While I dreamed about doing it, since he was right there he acted upon it!
In the end both that was just looked at it as a camping outing, that paid us money. The camping out aspect was equally as valuable as be prospecting part of it. It was definitely a good break for me to get away from corporate America! Was it ever!:face::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back