Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly should. You pan for fun or you do high banking orrrr?
The buddy that I helped used a powered Dredge setup. There is a fair amount of restrictions on when and where you can use that type to prevent any silt being covering up any fish eggs.
I got pretty damn good at sniffing out honey holes around rocks and bends in the river or Creek.
I Can tell you that gold fever is frigging real! It was wet suits and snorkels for the most part. That melt water was frigging cold! That gold fever would make you stay in there long time! But a quick look at Sparkles in the ripples with just warm your little heart!:biggrin::crying:

A few years ago the buddy that I helped got killed by a grizzly in the spring in Alaska. They didn't find much him.:yoinks::face:

Noice. Ya warm here too. Supposed to be almost 60. Making some bacon now :smokeit:
1709398228618.gif

Well, a buddy wants some RUCU CUCU. So I'm going to give him a little extra treat. I warmed up my coconut oil THC CBD combo and filled him a 60 milliliter bottle. I went ahead and filled up three other 30 milliliter bottles to give away this week.
I had to make sure I had the right oil, so I made me a nice and stout canna coffee.:eyebrows::eyebrows:

Oh yeah! He's going to like it! :eyebrows::cools:

That stuff is stout!:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo:

The buddy that I helped used a powered Dredge setup. There is a fair amount of restrictions on when and where you can use that type to prevent any silt being covering up any fish eggs.
I got pretty damn good at sniffing out honey holes around rocks and bends in the river or Creek.
I Can tell you that gold fever is frigging real! It was wet suits and snorkels for the most part. That melt water was frigging cold! That gold fever would make you stay in there long time! But a quick look at Sparkles in the ripples with just warm your little heart!:biggrin::crying:

A few years ago the buddy that I helped got killed by a grizzly in the spring in Alaska. They didn't find much him.:yoinks::face:
Never did more than pan, but it's nice and relaxing and makes people wonder what the hell your doing sometimes.....like when you do it in Atlanta Ga. Used to try layovers in our terminal there so I could pan the ditch right outside the property, got maybe 1/8 oz of fines from there.

Never did more than pan, but it's nice and relaxing and makes people wonder what the hell your doing sometimes.....like when you do it in Atlanta Ga. Used to try layovers in our terminal there so I could pan the ditch right outside the property, got maybe 1/8 oz of fines from there.
Yeah I like panning too to mainly check out sites. Man you can really get some fever going if you see some nice sparkles from a pan or some big old nuggets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back