Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude hates all clothes…. I thought about getting him a sweatshirt after we moved to the colder climate…. And decided to put a t shirt on him first, to see if he would even wear it before spending the money…

Long story short, no. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He acted like the shirt weighed 500 pounds, and literally plastered himself sideways, to the floor…. Looking at me with a panicked look in his eye. And would. Not. Move. Until I got it off of him…. And as soon as I pulled it up over his head to take it off, he bolted away from it like it was on fire…:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
I'd say he must be related to our mutt, but there is the size thing...

Ours runs if she even sees someone look at her clothes (very limited options, and she hates them all equally. She might even hate clothes more than she hates scissors. :biggrin: :crying:

Apparently nobody taught @Kyote how to holster his weapon! :shrug::rofl:
2560971E-B3B3-470B-BE61-A10D930CF789.jpeg

Hey @Mossy, thanks for the happy Friday, right back atcha on that one. I have to apologize for not sending sorry to hear that your friend died, I'm not sure I got much of the story because I may not have waded that far back. Between losing a friend and trying to get hubby diagnosed, it sounds likel life has been a bit too interesting for you and yours of late. Big hugs from and a ppp from OF - if not to the rescue, at least to help just a wee bit. :worship::pighug:

@Bill.de.Cat I'll have to check that director out!
Alan Tudyk is the actor who plays the alien. Was in Firefly first time I saw him then Serenity......Joss Whedan really got railroaded by the studio on that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back