Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care how good that is, I don't think I could partake of that. I trust store bought concentrates the least Of anything store bought.

Hi! My name is Wild Bill and I'm a Canna Snob!:biggrin::crying::crying::crying::cools:
You can make it with a rosin press, too. Not that it’s worth doing…. Pure thc is a boring, hollow high…. Outside of the initial head rush….in my opinion. :lildab:

I'm watching the Netflix series Resident Alien. I think it's quite amusing at times and seems like a decently worthwhile watch.
There is an episode where there is a scene of the alien getting high with some friends on some cannabis and then going to a Seafood restaurant and talking with the resident octopus. I think they got into my Green Dragon!
Vidamints Cobbing experiment is turning out to be a extremely chill high. Pain relief is still in effect for the most part. Most of that is due for me being idle.
Interesting results.

I trust store bought concentrates the least Of anything store bought.
You would be looking like this if I gave you a dab :crying:
1000018147.gif

You can make it with a rosin press, too. Not that it’s worth doing…. Pure thc is a boring, hollow high…. Outside of the initial head rush….in my opinion. :lildab:
Yeah I've tried both kinds and find them exactly like you, pretty bland. Believe me! I CAN get the same rush with my little Swordfish and some live rosin! That hit that stopped me from hitting my Swordfish or anything ever again while driving is evident of that crap. That hit faded me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!:face::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I love my hash way too much to subject it to such wasteful use!

You have your own Clan @Frankthetank .....:biggrin: ..Dragons that travel together are called a Clan.....

You might need to buy a Kilt..........................:dragon2:....

I Do Love Stone Dragon......:pass:
First I've heard that.....I've usually heard a group called a Flight, a Weyr, a Wing, a young group may be referred to as a Brood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back