Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no codes for an obd2 scanner to read but a running diagnostic test will show if cylinders have low compression etc so know if any internal engine issues too! Also when i first start it up cold i do still hear an occasional slight misfire on one of the cylinders and it will tell which 1 so i know about which coil to replace! Maybe should just replace em all cuz would be cheaper then the diagnostic test! :shrug:
Most of the time when stuff gets complicated, I think that is what the shop ends up doing anyway. They analyse, replace the most likely item, analyse again, replace the next, etc, etc. I suspect that half the time you end up with three new parts for every one that was actually a problem. The argument, from the shop's point of view is that the cost of labour would make the overall cost worse any other way. While they may have a point, the owner still gets stuck paying for stuff that isn't needed.

How many miles on the vehicle, and has engine maintenance been ok? Sorry if I missed this info earlier.
Me too, but are you old enough to remember mixing the color into margarine? Am I the only one here, I wonder. :biggrin:

Just got some great news. My daughter is the head cardiovascular tech at the Royal University Hospital here and she pulled some strings to get my wife in to see one of the best cardiologists around. Hopefully we can get this nipped at the start. Prayers answered. :worship:
Good luck with it, viral damage to the heart can be a serious problem, I'm sorry to hear that you and your wife are dealing with that. :bighug:

Gorgeous healthy plant. How long is time to harvest according to Mephisto? For over 40 days, she is a bit shy on the pistil scene to my eye. There is no way she will be done in 60, likely not even 80.:pighug::shrug:
Thank you my friend! So far, she's cruising right along.
:d5:

Normal cycle time for Fantasmo Express is around 65-75 days. But this girl is a selection from an older lot of seeds that produced girls with a much longer veg time than average, and an overall cycle duration until harvest being somewhere in the vicinity of 85-95 days total.

:thumbsup:

Hmmmmmmmm......:pighug:...Beware of Canadians declaring Love...........

We Know you............you only get Lovey Dovey when you get your own way...................:eyebrows:...did you get your prescription........?

BTW..my laptop took a dump yesterday......so I'm on part time hours.....when I can get custody of hubbys laptop......so don't worry if I'm quiet.....:pass:

It was a good day. I could be honest… but I can be more honest here, and here I have gotten the best rehabilitation in my life. So, you got full hearts from me ♥️

Watched a movie on Netflix last night. Part of the filming was in Mexico. In one of the village scenes, there was a ten-fifteen foot high hedge along the street. Then noticed the leaves. The entire thing was a series of cannabis trees at least ten feet tall, and solid for about twenty feet along the fence or wall. Very impressive. Also probably a really bad idea for visitors to bother it. :biggrin: :pighug:

Evening folks!

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 12.38.41 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back