Status
Not open for further replies.
419299243_716768117326348_2476019148598504297_n.jpg

Without buffering the RO/dI water it should go acidic. The ca and mg helps bring the ph up IMPE
Ya it was about .5 lower in the rez then in the jugs so def dropped some! Guess i need to add the stuff and then adjust ph before putting in reservoir! Also i now know if water is in reservoir for a week or more i will pull a sample and check ph! Being plain water never messed with it which obviously has been to my plants detriment! Nice knowing food and whatnot prob woulda been fine had i not started shocking the roots with a drip drip drip of alkaline agua! :doh::d5:

Ya it was about .5 lower in the rez then in the jugs so def dropped some! Guess i need to add the stuff and then adjust ph before putting in reservoir! Also i now know if water is in reservoir for a week or more i will pull a sample and check ph! Being plain water never messed with it which obviously has been to my plants detriment! Nice knowing food and whatnot prob woulda been fine had i not started shocking the roots with a drip drip drip of alkaline agua! :doh::d5:

I personally wouldn’t let it get older then a week but that’s me. I change my coco Rez weekly and it gets refreshed through the week with fresh nutes and ph daily

Methinks marketing more than substance. Cannabinoids dissolve naturally in oils. I doubt that ultrasound will do anything useful other perhaps than speed the process up a bit. Not only is it possible that ultrasound may not do muchb good, it may do bad if it results in more of the non-cannabinoid materials getting into the oil. Not buying one myself, but different strokes eh?:biggrin:

:thanks: 4 the rep @Mañ'O'Green Procrastinated on the Christmas lights for sure but in my defense it has been cold. Just got back from a cycle ride.
Supposed to snow tonight :toke:
I just took mine down a couple of weeks ago :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mephisto Genetics, Fantasmo Express
Day 42

View attachment 1668219

:worship:
Gorgeous healthy plant. How long is time to harvest according to Mephisto? For over 40 days, she is a bit shy on the pistil scene to my eye. There is no way she will be done in 60, likely not even 80.:pighug::shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back