Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this one
1708959853063.gif

Caught up finally.
Morning Kittens. Woke up a good mood with not much pain. Meds, coffee and a hot shower made it even better. Been puttering around doing chores, paying bills etc. Another cig and I'm back at it, dishes still need doing. Have a most excellent my friends.
:biggrin:

His wife died a about 5 years ago...they did everything together.......instead of giving up he learned how to cook...and decided to do this great long pilgrimage walk through North Spain..that you do in stages....by himself...his wife Wouldn't have....:biggrin:

Last year when he was there he found himself a lady friend.....platonic....but they loved going out for meals together...and her showing him all the local places of interest....best food places.

On Fridays him and hubby go out down the village for lunch and some vino........they had a good afternoon.....no indication of anything wrong....

His son phoned him friday night and said he was slurring a bit......but...they Had been out.....:cheers:

Then they lost contact....and whatever happened so Fast he couldn't get to the phone for help.....

Worse for the family....but I'd much rather go like that than something like alzheimers.......I've seen both sides of the coin....:pass:....and I'd Prefer the fast option.

Celebrate the Life Lived.........:cheersmate:...
I want it quick!
Sorry for your loss of a friend. Hopefully, it was painless and he went quickly.

Stupid question -

If I have an auto that is still in veg, and I move it to 12/12 lighting, will that FORCE it to bloom, even if its not ready yet?

I have one tent in 12/12 light and one in 18/6. I have about a month old plant that I'd like to move to the 12/12 tent just to make some space. But I don't want to make it flower early.

Caught up finally.
Morning Kittens. Woke up a good mood with not much pain. Meds, coffee and a hot shower made it even better. Been puttering around doing chores, paying bills etc. Another cig and I'm back at it, dishes still need doing. Have a most excellent my friends.
:biggrin:
Morning Bill :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back