Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question -

If I have an auto that is still in veg, and I move it to 12/12 lighting, will that FORCE it to bloom, even if its not ready yet?

I have one tent in 12/12 light and one in 18/6. I have about a month old plant that I'd like to move to the 12/12 tent just to make some space. But I don't want to make it flower early.
No, an auto will bloom when it is time. There may be a loss of yield as it will be receiving less photons. And you won’t be able to adjust the 12/12 light to cover the loss of those photons. You may be able to adjust the height in tent to get back to or near the dli it needs though. Like a stand or pedestal.

Stupid question -

If I have an auto that is still in veg, and I move it to 12/12 lighting, will that FORCE it to bloom, even if its not ready yet?

I have one tent in 12/12 light and one in 18/6. I have about a month old plant that I'd like to move to the 12/12 tent just to make some space. But I don't want to make it flower early.

All depends but most autos it won’t matter they are going to flower when they’re ready but if you have one that’s not wanting to flip then yes it will help it start blooming

Sorry, I misspoke… you are right!

You weren’t wrong and actually think your more right then me since I don’t think that’s his problem. Sounds like he wants to make it flower before it’s ready rather then a stubborn auto not wanting to flower just covering all the bases :toke::d5:

IMG_8970.jpeg

You weren’t wrong and actually think your more right then me since I don’t think that’s his problem. Sounds like he wants to make it flower before it’s ready rather then a stubborn auto not wanting to flower just covering all the bases :toke::d5:

no no no, lol.

I just don't have space in my non 12/12 tent, and it needs to go somewhere. I don't WANT it to flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back