Status
Not open for further replies.
Im cool. Doin a little gardening. Hopefully im good later supposed, to go help the boss with some stuff.
How about yourself? :pass:

Rest ... regular painkillers.....good nutrition....:bighug:....you are making all the Right steps.....

We are both still sick...:shrug:...I Thought it would be tailing off by now....but hey ho........:pass:... it's Winter..

Hubbys friend rang him and he's been bed bound for 3 Weeks wth it.......so we aren't doing too bad ....

Every Cloud huh......?......:biggrin:...you feel better when you Know someone is suffering Worse.........:crying:

Hubby had first food yesterday....:chef:..he had no appetite and I had no cooking energy...

I said to him before....chicken...chips..gravy...for Brunch...small portion to tempt your appetite.........and he said oh Yes....but you can make it as Big as you want.....:crying:...so he must be feeling a bit better...........:pighug:

Rest ... regular painkillers.....good nutrition....:bighug:....you are making all the Right steps.....

We are both still sick...:shrug:...I Thought it would be tailing off by now....but hey ho........:pass:... it's Winter..

Hubbys friend rang him and he's been bed bound for 3 Weeks wth it.......so we aren't doing too bad ....

Every Cloud huh......?......:biggrin:...you feel better when you Know someone is suffering Worse.........:crying:

Hubby had first food yesterday....:chef:..he had no appetite and I had no cooking energy...

I said to him before....chicken...chips..gravy...for Brunch...small portion to tempt your appetite.........and he said oh Yes....but you can make it as Big as you want.....:crying:...so he must be feeling a bit better...........:pighug:
I hope so, getting better making me so tired i just wanna hide sometimes.

O ya appetite coming back a good sign. Hbu? Eating right?

Microdosing? How you liking it? :pass:
It's doing pretty good so far. Been trying it for pain relief but it hasn't worked so well for that. The ramp up, peak and plateau not much relief but the afterglow section let's me feel mostly normal with only occasional tinges. I gotta do more research on the meds the Dr. has me on because I didn't feel like this before the HA and being put on them.....Quite comparable to the lactic acid build up pain after a really major work out day.

I hope so, getting better making me so tired i just wanna hide sometimes.

Yeah....you gotta treat it like Exercise....bit more every day.....:pighug:...and it hurts a bit...

I'll eat when hubby does...:biggrin:....I had no appetite for food for a few days.....but I coulda murdered a bar of chocolate...any day....

Yeah....you gotta treat it like Exercise....bit more every day.....:pighug:...and it hurts a bit...

I'll eat when hubby does...:biggrin:....I had no appetite for food for a few days.....but I coulda murdered a bar of chocolate...any day....
I crave chocolate milk... a lot... My cravings have been for months... I dream about food, smell things that aren't there... Pineapple... Almost always. And steak

Morning Kittens. Hope your day gets better as it goes along whatever your starting point may be. Damn cats are getting to be a pain, at the point they demand their food before I get my coffee, need to refill my kitty spritzer and alay them of those thoughts before I have to replace screens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back