Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not 100 plants 🤣 it’s a little less.
But I wanted to try grow many small plants instead of bigger plants to see the outcome. “Bigger” plants I know how to grow. At least autos…. Now there is 6-8 colas per plant.

I’ve grown these two before @Fermented_Fruitz 😀

View attachment 1667729

View attachment 1667730

Now I wanted to try the opposite ✅🦄

Probably should've flipped a month or more ago for some small photo's I'd say 3-4 week veg max next time:pighug::pass:

My AirMax flower vape has excellent flavour, especially initially. It never tastes burnt. Even my cheapy conduction vape is not bad. This dab vape is a different animal. It seems as though I should have saved the money to apply to a Puffco. :pighug:
Precise temp control is where its at! Swordfish on a new clean coil can get some tasty hits to start and same with a torch and banger if u don’t overheat the glob but the carta i just got where its clean coil every time and can set it to stay low temp (either 450 or 475 for me) its tasty every hit!

@5 Star Trich

Pretty sure spinosad will work or beneficial insects I think mantis will decimate some mites
Thanks. The plants in there are at day 74 and almost ready so I'm gonna harvest them and wash them. I'm gonna empty the tent and clean everything.

Thanks. The plants in there are at day 74 and almost ready so I'm gonna harvest them and wash them. I'm gonna empty the tent and clean everything.
Plan B ;)

1708886604414.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back