Status
Not open for further replies.
I would remove everything from here up on half…..

View attachment 1667724

View attachment 1667725
1708885386873.gif

Okey, but if I take away a lot of fan-leafs in about 2 weeks ?
I’m listen ing…. I’m all ears 🎧
U would need to remove everything below canopy which will leave u with basically 1 single cola per plant with as tight as they are packed in! Thats 100 plants X 1 cola each or u coulda grown 4 monsters with almost equal amount on each plant as those 100 colas combined! Like i said it looks cool but sea of green like that u shoulda did 12/12 from the day they sprouted not waited 2 weeks to wind up with taller versions of same thing!

But like i said thats just me

U would need to remove everything below canopy which will leave u with basically 1 single cola per plant with as tight as they are packed in! Thats 100 plants X 1 cola each or u coulda grown 4 monsters with almost equal amount on each plant as those 100 colas combined! Like i said it looks cool but sea of green like that u shoulda did 12/12 from the day they sprouted not waited 2 weeks to wind up with taller versions of same thing!

But like i said thats just me
That’s not 100 plants 🤣 it’s a little less.
But I wanted to try grow many small plants instead of bigger plants to see the outcome. “Bigger” plants I know how to grow. At least autos…. Now there is 6-8 colas per plant.

🤣 copy I’ll go wild tomorrow, like Tarzan

View attachment 1667728
If u left 1 side of tent packed same way as now and put just 2 large pots on other side with 1 plant each i bet you would get more from the monsters and only would need couple extra weeks veg! Plus lots less work! I put 2 plants together in a single earthbox which is basically a 2’+ long rectangle and they were still all twisted and grown together for all the lower branches!

The only electric vape I have for bud makes everything taste like burnt popcorn, no matter how strong of a flavor it has.
My AirMax flower vape has excellent flavour, especially initially. It never tastes burnt. Even my cheapy conduction vape is not bad. This dab vape is a different animal. It seems as though I should have saved the money to apply to a Puffco. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back