Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm growing "Barrys crazy cherry tomato" this year

View attachment 1667524

Its a "multi-flora" tomato, which is a genetic mutation that makes them produce just a metric ass ton of flowers.
I think that is what one of my cultivars will look like. They are called Yellow Pear Tomatoes, the other, Honeycomb Hybrid (they are orange and round though).

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Happy Caturday from Anu.

IMG_20240224_125321406.jpg

Farm Market done for today. Slim pickings as the season changes.

Ah, more "fun writing" from "America's favorite autoflower breeder" apparently. I was hoping for an actual credible source of information.

I've also read many "stories," which is why I've asked if you knew of any actual credible studies or proof other than "well, I know this GUY, and HE said that he can tell that there are 100 more trichomes per inch because he played Freddy Krueger with his plants."

You'd get crucified suggesting this in nearly any cannabis group on the planet. The only reason it hasn't here is because no one at AFN has the proper carpentry skills to erect a load bearing cross.

Skewering your stalks to increase THC is an unproven myth, broseph.
Wounding your plants increases their susceptibility to pathogens though, that much is quite real.

Might as well dry your plants upside down so that the THC can drip down from the roots :vibe:
I am unable to find a true scientific study on the subject. The anecdotal evidence abounds. That does not provide evidence one way or the other it simply has not been studied. Interestingly, I found a lot of articles stating that insect damage including that of two spotted spider mites does increase the cannabinoid profile including THCa and CBDa. I don't think any of us want to willingly subject our plants to that :rofl: I think @420autoflower's plants although anecdotal do point to the theory as at least plausible but for now I will go with unproven wife's tale.

Yes, any physical damage to the plant, including defoliating can open it to secondary infection.

Thanks for the info. I will have to try that.
I only make salves when I have access to some fresh green leaves to throw in the MBII with the buds. I usually grow 3 different strains at the same time and will use leaves from each of them. I have not done it but have read that stems and roots can add to the concoction as well?

What are the time and temps he uses for the decarb? The same?
Do the oil extraction in the Magic Butter II Machine @160°F for 8 hours. Strain, and depending on what the purpose decarb in a pan or in a jar half full with a lid in a hot oil bath @250° for 27 minutes. This makes a far superior product than decarbing bud in the oven. A light olive oil for salads and cooking, coconut oil for baking, butter for baking and direct service. The terpenes and flavors will be much more like that of the original cannabis plant.

The first canna book I ever bought was on about this...Afghani Farmers splitting the main stalks or driving wooden splinters through them....
and I remember them saying fields of golden bud drying in the sun.....so I'm guessing they dried them on the plant..... :shrug: ...or they wouldn't be Golden........:pass:...
I have just read that so many times I never questioned it. I cannot find hard scientific evidence.

Well dip me in ranch dressing and throw me to the chubby lesbians.

Got a message from the dude I sent some seeds to week before last on a trade. Mine are in the mail!
Hopefully u don’t open it up and its just a picture of him giving u the bird! :shrug::pighug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back