Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going off the rails again
View attachment 1667536
1000017978.jpg

1000017977.jpg

More of a weed taste but good, sweet and gooey. Maybe about half again more of rice cereal will help stiffen them up. Wife of course took one of the biggest pieces, I'm testing dosage on the smallest piece.
1708811169982.gif

Ok about to run to the small grocery stire nearby as a more thorough test cuz i was afraid to do it last night! After changing plugs and pedal sensor car no longer had a sputter/misfire when idling with the engine cold so decided to drive it while engine was cold! Trip around neighborhood turned into me turning out the back where i could get up to 60 and no more jerking and coughing! Hoping she is good to go besides the other lil things I already knew about! :thumbsup:

1708811438455.gif

Ok about to run to the small grocery stire nearby as a more thorough test cuz i was afraid to do it last night! After changing plugs and pedal sensor car no longer had a sputter/misfire when idling with the engine cold so decided to drive it while engine was cold! Trip around neighborhood turned into me turning out the back where i could get up to 60 and no more jerking and coughing! Hoping she is good to go besides the other lil things I already knew about! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1667541
:goodluck: :pass:

I was always partial to this cut. Its a great summary of GnR for me. I wasnt huge on them, but this one checks the box for me

Yeah same here no huge on them but they come across my list when I listinenign to rock most the time:headbang::lildab::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back