Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize they publish their HAM call signs for the station? Like its a thing, making contact with the ISS.
You do realize that's pretty suspicious, they will publish their HAM signals and let any Tom, dick or Larry listen in on probably pre recorded conversations so they can then claim they have proven earth is a sphere..
If it sounds too good to be true it usually is..
1000017916.jpg

Now see that's where the confusion comes in, I don't believe we "evolved" from anything. Sure there might have been plenty of species that roamed the earth but does that mean we evolved, no.
Same way I don't believe in aliens or Bigfoot.
View attachment 1667239

I think a person must really think a lot of themselves if they think not only are there deitys, but they would go out of there way to make them.

Thats a level of "I'm special" thats odd to me.

I'm happier knowing I'm just random chance.

I think a person must really think a lot of themselves if they think not only are there deitys, but they would go out of there way to make them.

Thats a level of "I'm special" thats odd to me.

I'm happier knowing I'm just random chance.
I mean, you brought God into this, I didn't. I just said we didn't evolve. Doesn't mean I think I'm special or think highly of myself or whatever you said :crying:
The idea that the math, chemistry, physics, all of that that I can actually understand is all just bullshit, and there is some sort of god who engineered this place. Just for us.

Thats fucking scary, man. That means we actually are expected to do something.

I mean, you brought God into this, I didn't. I just said we didn't evolve. Doesn't mean I think I'm special or think highly of myself or whatever you said :crying:

ok, so hit me.

We didn't evolve.

We're on a flat surface.

How'd we get here?

What was here before? What will be here after?

I'm just wondering like, ok. The earth is flat. We aren't hurtling through space.

Now what? Whats the explanation for how we got here or where we're going?

Or do you just believe this because you don't want to believe the mainstream thing?

ok, so hit me.

We didn't evolve.

We're on a flat surface.

How'd we get here?

What was here before? What will be here after?
Idk man you tell me, you're the one with ISS connections and a HAM radio you obviously know more than me :crying:

I'm just a free thinker who likes to challenge certain topics, never claimed to disprove, debunk or know anything..
I just call out what I see and that's that. Some people seem to not like their reality challenged or questioned..

I'm just wondering like, ok. The earth is flat. We aren't hurtling through space.

Now what? Whats the explanation for how we got here or where we're going?

Or do you just believe this because you don't want to believe the mainstream thing?
So in order to think the way I do, I now have to answer all the questions of the universe? Because I don't think like you? I dont claim to know anything which is why I challenge the topic. Never said you were wrong.. even for believing in Bigfoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back