Status
Not open for further replies.
1708277163163.gif

Thanks man but I was talking about making gummies and don’t use mct for that! I use half coconut oil half tincture in them cuz can make em but stronger without messing up the texture! Last coconut oil i made was half flower half stem and leaf trash that i infused twice and it (according to tcheck which isn’t totally accurate) was 560mg per tablespoon or like 38mg/ml! Def does the trick!
I think that the same idea applies, you may be able to make the oil so strong that the amount needed in the gummy recipe is not too much. Coconut oil works fine, Just add only the minimum amount of oil necessary to liquify the rosin, the amount of rosin included in the mix will allow you to calculate the dose. I assume about 600mg/g cannabinoids, I think @Mañ'O'Green assumes a bit higher, but either will get you in the ballpark for testing.

I tried the gummy route, but at this point, I am back to the MCT tincture. Adjusting dose is easier for me, and the effects seem pretty much the same. Good luck with it. :pighug:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Up early because my sinuses hurt, might be behind all my recent problems if I have an infection? Of course I always get sick on the weekend, a three day one this time!

I tryed to made an explosion for a pumpkin smash vid once , lol but the bang was that big it knocked the phone down and didn't go to plan one bit, near deafind myself.
I got an empty can of lighter gas and set a flame beside lt,
The can busted fell over and then went ka boom.
Didn't go boom like I thought and blow the pumpkin to smithereens,
It blew a part off my child's chair instead due to it tipping over before it banged,
I thought this was gona be a suppurb pumpkin smash vid but I was seriously let down, that bang tho was crazy even tho it was empty. thank God I never used the half empty one cos it would of blew the windows out and the 8ft fluorescent tube bulbs that was above it,
Maybe this year
@NORBY a nearly empty fuel container will have a much more energetic combustion than a nearly full container. This is because it is the vapors that combust and not the liquid fuel.

We learned this a long time ago when we put a nearly empty 5 gallon jeep gas can on a fire. Then shot it with a 22cal rifle from way too close when the sides puffed out with pressure. My ears rang so bad for a week I had to read my mothers lips to know what she was saying. It broke windows in a mobile home 1/2 a mile away. A big piece of that gas can took out a small tree right behind us. Just lucky we did not get killed. I am still amazed we got away with that!

View attachment 1666246

Yup...germed with outdoor night temps on 3C..........:headbang:.
Wow, that is 38°F? What was the soil temp during the day, do you know? I think you must be developing a strain that would be worth a lot to the Northwest America growers! It could almost double their growing season.

Hmmm. Whiteout. Would be a new adventure, methinks. :pighug: Or not. :biggrin:
It has been quite a while since I had a whitey, when I first started making chocolates I licked the bowl :crying: :crying: I went whitey then sat there telling myself "It is just the drugs, It is just the drugs" for the next couple of hours. I don't need to get that high!

End of August 200+ vendors so far.I'll have to look into that hash show.Have a sis in Ann Arbor so I'm up that way often.
I'll definitely have to check that out then! I live like 10 minutes from the Ohio border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back