Status
Not open for further replies.
Literal white out lol that happened to me last time I made coconut oil with my magical butter machine. Absolutely wrecked me. :rofl:
Hmmm. Whiteout. Would be a new adventure, methinks. :pighug: Or not. :biggrin:

I need to just make me a new batch of my homemade ones but using rosin this time so i can get em stronger then usual! Usually wind up around 20ish mg each for the small teddy bears but trying to go any stronger using current recipe either its too much oil so consistency is off or its too much tincture and u get a nasty bite from the alcohol! Could make em 3X strength using same recipe but rosin instead of flower or trim!
Make an oil tincture from MCT oil and rosin. You can make it whatever strength you like. It works well, and doen't burn the mouth the way an alcohol tincture does. Also, it seems to me at least that starting with rosin makes for more consistent dosing. First because the variance between individual buds is eliminated, and second because the amount of THC (and other cannabinoids) seems to be relatively consistent in rosin, so strength is nicely related to the rosin/oil ratio. All just based on my experience, which is far less than what other peeps here have. :pighug:

Make an oil tincture from MCT oil and rosin. You can make it whatever strength you like. It works well, and doen't burn the mouth the way an alcohol tincture does. Also, it seems to me at least that starting with rosin makes for more consistent dosing. First because the variance between individual buds is eliminated, and second because the amount of THC (and other cannabinoids) seems to be relatively consistent in rosin, so strength is nicely related to the rosin/oil ratio. All just based on my experience, which is far less than what other peeps here have. :pighug:
Thanks man but I was talking about making gummies and don’t use mct for that! I use half coconut oil half tincture in them cuz can make em but stronger without messing up the texture! Last coconut oil i made was half flower half stem and leaf trash that i infused twice and it (according to tcheck which isn’t totally accurate) was 560mg per tablespoon or like 38mg/ml! Def does the trick!

1708276467288.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back