Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya man 99.99% food grade stuff is cool but u damn sure don’t use the stuff off the shelf for $3 at walmart! I realize u don’t use much at a time but still shouldn’t ingest that stuff!
From what I understand you're in product should be free of the ISO. I haven't thought about using that with cannabis but I have bought it many many years ago in the past and it was expensive as hell

Yep... pretty sketchy sounding huh?
1708216308554.gif

Yep... pretty sketchy sounding huh?

Honestly, Not really. I watch https://www.youtube.com/@NileRed do all sorts of extractions and stuff like this with similar chemicals.

I understand your concern, and why you feel the way you do.

But I think you would be surprised how much stuff is extracted or handled like this in the food you eat day to day.

From what I understand you're in product should be free of the ISO. I haven't thought about using that with cannabis but I have bought it many many years ago in the past and it was expensive as hell
The alcohol isn't really the issue. It's the impurities that concentrate after the alcohol and water is gone :pass:

Usually when I’ve seen people process canna concentrate with non food safe solvents they will put it in vacuum chamber to make sure all is evaporated. Blue Dreamer could put his few mls in a small glass dish and let it sit out a few days. I’d stir through it a couple times a day with a tooth pick.

Usually when I’ve seen people process canna concentrate with non food safe solvents they will put it in vacuum chamber to make sure all is evaporated. Blue Dreamer could put his few mls in a small glass dish and let it sit out a few days. I’d stir through it a couple times a day with a tooth pick.

Thats not a bad idea. I have an adapter for a mason jar, I could put the concentrate in a shot glass inside the jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back