Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be saying, "why is the date different from the title?" Well, here's the thing -- the L.A. Riots began on April 29th, 1992. That's what the song is about, so that's why it's named that. According to Wikipedia, Bradley mistakenly sang "April 26th," but it was such a strong take of the recording they decided to keep it in. The fact that it was a mistake has been confirmed by the band on a few occasions, as seen below.

Read More: 'April 29, 1992' -- Why Sublime's Lyrics Don't Match the Title | https://banana1015.com/april-29-199...yrics/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Doesn’t explain the misprint on the first “Sublime” self titled cd I had. Second one was printed April 29, first cd I had it was printed april 26 1992.

I have a wood question
1000017595.gif

Hey @Cerebral Goo
I have a wood question….

Not a question about my wood…..well, it’s mine, but get your goddamn mind out of the gutter for a moment and let us be serious…..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a ton of original wood trim in my house, and in a few spots I can see that the trim underneath the white paint was nice, and stained and beautiful (maybe lol) …… is there a way to strip the paint without damaging the wood? Is it even a worthwhile project?

I tried to get a couple pics but it’s in an awkward spot…

View attachment 1665867View attachment 1665868

It’s right next to my dabbing spot, I keep getting high and staring at it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
Chemical, wood stripper… have very good ventilation… or you’ll wind up on the floor. Will leave wood… may strip or bleach stain and sealer. But wood should be fine. Latex could strip with a heat gun but may damage wood if not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back