Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9343.JPG

IMG_9474.JPG

IMG_9484.JPG

I'll bring the cut flowers.........:biggrin:...

Nope, no cards for me, I’m a lonely old bastard with the best girlfriend in the world

What more does one need.....?..........:pass:

Did you get some heart-shaped candy or a card? ❤️

Nope.......I'm surre Hubby bought me a valentines card the first year......then told me he didnt Believe in it by the Second.....:crying:.......but after 30 odd years...if he bought me one now I'd be.........................

Suspicious........:crying::crying::crying:

If you don’t mind, and have the time - let me/us see the whole plant. 🧐. Just because she’s a plant and you grown her to wellness. ❤️
Here it is.Strawberry Nuggets.Thanks.
IMG_1553.jpeg

I knew it was bad, but not this bad! It's definitely not the same place I knew as a young man!

That's the first time I've seen this guys vids. He seems to have some Street cred just by getting into where he does and then he was actually recognized in the video by other people.

How in God's green earth does one correct that situation?

Anyone know what these little white horn thingies are that are popping out of the top of the flower? Plants are close to harvest. Should I chop? Thanks.View attachment 1665501
You are nowhere near harvest, at least a few weeks out. Those white things are pistils. They need to turn orange before you even think about cutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back