Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to get a foot of snow

better u than me...................................................
emoji_u1f914.png
..............................................................yeah, definitely :coffee: ppp

better u than me........................................................................................................................yeah, definitely :coffee: ppp
maybe not a foot, but I sure wouldn't mind some snow. Found some damn dandelions blooming in my yard today and it just felt unnatural for mid-February. :crying: :smokeout::pighug:

Thanks for the reps @Lil Dab and @Mañ'O'Green, glad you liked the photo.

The photo is constructed from 100 pics, each with a slightly difference focus. The camera I use steps through focus adjustments automatically, and then I use software to combine them so that the depth of field is expanded througout the needed distance. Works a treat, better than anything else I have played with. The odd artifacts in the out of focus background are easily smoothed out, but I didn't bother with this one since I just wanted to check the trichs. I might do some more serious portraits later.

The software is Zerene Stacker, and I highly recommend it, both for the fine results, as well as the first class attitude of the developer. I mention attitute because I just experienced it in spades. When I flashed the software up to process the image you liked, it provided me with a message that my trial period had expired, which was BS because it was a one time purchase, not a subscription or anything like that. So, I emailed the developer and asked what was up. I got a reply in less than 24hours advising that something (win11 update, internet record cleanup, who knows eh?) had removed the license key from the computer, and all I had to do was re-enter it. After updating the software and re-entering the key, the software works perfectly. Attitude can be a big deal. Hats off to Zerene! :pighug:

I want to go back in time and kick my own ass for every time I cut the skin off the pork roast and tossed it in the trash :doh::doh: this was insanely good :woohoo1::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Feel free to make a stop in 1996 and kick me in the nuts really hard when i decide smoking cigarettes is the cool thing to do! ;) :shrug::crying:

I want to go back in time and kick my own ass for every time I cut the skin off the pork roast and tossed it in the trash :doh::doh: this was insanely good :woohoo1::rofl::rofl::rofl:
A8C74B03-B95A-48BD-A876-2AA69186AAF6.jpeg

No idea if those are ears or horns or a combo of the 2! :shrug::haha::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back