Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to come up with some other confections I make to keep variety going.
Any cereal bars are super easy and move super well... U can make regular rice crispys or pick any cereal that'll absorb some.. and instead of plain , u pour over Coconut butter, melt chocolate, or stir bout a cup of Greek yogurt with couple two tree tbsps of coconut oil or butter and a cup or two cup of powdered sugar or powdered erythritol or whatever baking sweetener Let it sit until it gets thick, then spread over the pan and let it chill. Reese's Puffs 😎 Fruity pebbles with blue berry Oikos on the bottom fuckin doooope... Sugar / gluten free anything do well too once u find the right group :pass:

Here we go.​

Hopefully go on a Magical Adventure​

The pre-made / sterilized spawn bag that's in the tub has been inoculated with 7 ml of GT
The Cardboard box has sandwich bags in it filled with oats spawn rinsed in H202 ~ 6% @ 1\20 Ratio.
1 ml of GT per each bag in the oat spawn.
Wish me luck
IMG_20240212_173908.jpg
IMG_20240212_173804_BURST002.jpg
IMG_20240212_173755.jpg
IMG_20240212_173425.jpg

Any cereal bars are super easy and move super well... U can make regular rice crispys or pick any cereal that'll absorb some.. and instead of plain , u pour over Coconut butter, melt chocolate, or stir bout a cup of Greek yogurt with couple two tree tbsps of coconut oil or butter and a cup or two cup of powdered sugar or powdered erythritol or whatever baking sweetener Let it sit until it gets thick, then spread over the pan and let it chill. Reese's Puffs 😎 Fruity pebbles with blue berry Oikos on the bottom fuckin doooope... Sugar / gluten free anything do well too once u find the right group :pass:
Was just looking over recipes for those. Fruity pebbles and cocoa pebbles will probably be my next try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back