Status
Not open for further replies.
David Attenborough does his greatness in a new documentary about what happened in nature with the lockdown of the pandemic.
The Day the Earth Changed.

Quite interesting and there was only a couple of areas that were kind of iffy in their conclusions, but still quite excellent.

That's a man that has lead quite an interesting life. For myself, it will definitely be a loss when he is no longer here.

Well............. time to prepare for physical therapy!:woohoo::face::gassy:

Looking all Green and Healthy @PinkyNotTheBrain ..... :bighug: ..credit to you............:pass:

I'm Loving the D Lime leaves........

California is getting a hammering .....is everyone okay........ ?
Morning mossy! Yeah the past few weeks I've felt a few but it's usually a quick jolt or a rolling/rocking kinda feeling. Haven't felt any since Saturday, but they say it's all a warm up for "The Big One" ...But, they have been warning us about that since as far back as I can remember :shrug: :rofl:

1000017489.jpg

And let the trich checks begin.

This is Strawberry Nuggets, likely the first girl on the chopping block:

Feb12 SN trich check.jpg

And the verdict is, maybe another week. Or so. :pighug:

Morning Kittens. Stayed in bed till 0830 but up doing the normal stuff pretty quick. Hated seeing the chiefs win but loved the 1st quarter score which won me 200 and sold 9 bags of brownies so was a profitable night as well as fun as hell. :smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back