Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, okey. But is it worth trying? I don’t like shrooms or anything that is to hallucinogenic, just a tad is enough for me.

I’ll see if it’s legal here in Canada 🇨🇦 first. If not, I’ll pass.
Believe me...it's not, and if you go walking in the desert expect a visit from the feds.

Oh, okey. But is it worth trying? I don’t like shrooms or anything that is to hallucinogenic, just a tad is enough for me.

I’ll see if it’s legal here in Canada 🇨🇦 first. If not, I’ll pass.

It's definitely worth trying. I found it very similar to LSD.

Qb

Okey. I will try it, one day when I found a place to do it, legally. Don’t want any kind of trouble with the law.
Don't think you'll find one where it's actually legal. Not yet anyways, but maybe in awhile, with shrooms making inroads to legality.

I’ve found a ph- with H318, will this be harmful for my plants?
It’s within a few minutes away. It’s mainly used in pools.
@Mossy …. What does your knowledge-base tell?

It’s just a hassle to cancel an order for the shop, what’s done is done and I’ll test it and see how it performs. I believe it will be more stabilized than the vinegar, if it ain’t good we will see it and hear about it here.

I’ll give it a chance despite your warning. But I’ll give it a go and I will report how it responds with my mix which is very basic, just base-nutes, CalMag and some silica.

Is that stuff meant for plants or pools? If it’s for plants then I’d say it’s fine but if it’s for pools IMO I wouldn’t use it for plants.

I use nitric acid in veg this stuff is super strong need only half the amount of phosphoric acid
IMG_8718.jpeg

Then I switch to phosphoric acid during flower

IMG_8719.jpeg

Feeling a bit constructive today,
So I'm gona build a quarter pipe ramp in the garden using stuff that's laying about.
I've got curved bits of 2m corrugated roofing sheets.
Lots off pallets and wood laying about and Plywood.
Plan is to bend screw 3 long lengths off wood along the corrugated sheets then screw shorter lengths going across the long lengths from the top to bottom.

Then screw the Plywood down onto the tin/wood frame.
Then hit that mofo like Tony hawk and hope for the best.
Down to nailing the last few boards before the Plywood goes on and it starts pissing with rain so had to retreat inside,
Will go out soon after a few bongs and get it finished before darkness is upon me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back