Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of think this electric bike might not go over too well.

I don't think too many people would be fond of, " Hey look! They're riding a Pinus!:biggrin::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Edit.......................... Note how carefully he says Pinus!:biggrin::haha:

Acid, shrooms but mescaline was my fav.

Ooo mescaline. Had that a long time ago. Bought some Peruvian Torch online then ground it down to make a tea. Horrible taste! We were feeling very bloated with no other effects then I had this thought "Shamen use this and talk about cleansing the body" so I went and made my self throw up in the toilet. About 2 minutes later BLAST OFF! I had to tell my friend to do the same.

Qb

yeah, but it's fvcking expensive for an arm of San Pedro now so a dose would end up costing 50 bucks to make.
Oh, okey. But is it worth trying? I don’t like shrooms or anything that is too hallucinogenic, just a tad is enough for me.

I’ll see if it’s legal here in Canada 🇨🇦 first. If not, I’ll pass.

Ooo mescaline. Had that a long time ago. Bought some Peruvian Torch online then ground it down to make a tea. Horrible taste! We were feeling very bloated with no other effects then I had this thought "Shamen use this and talk about cleansing the body" so I went and made my self throw up in the toilet. About 2 minutes later BLAST OFF! I had to tell my friend to do the same.

Qb
We always used San Pedro cactus, was pretty easy and cheap in the 70's / 80's but they have REALLY cracked down on hunters. So much so that even people just hiking are getting stopped and searched. Grows so slow I'd be dead before I could get one to maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back