Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Talonxracer , @Mossy, @Zaaboot , and many others… @Suki lol. Wanna make sure she stays caught up. First Java dose down, second to follow. Checking the babies after and then…. More bingeing? DIY stuff? Most of the cleaning is done! Research on DWC/RDWC… I do not effin know!

hey there @Talonxracer - how goes?
Just realised that you are growing the Kush Kush, I got some of that from the doctors the other day, obviously commercially grown but to be fair, a very nice smooth smoke, with a nice calming high and decent for a bit of pain management to boot - enjoy the grow! :pass:

Good day @blue :headbang:

Nice environmental system you just snagged!
Hey Talon X - Happy Thursday!

Yeah - it's a sweet setup, Even David agrees - (in my poshest elderly voice) " it's perfect for the ongoing stability of Blues Environment "

1674735337790.jpeg

hey there @Talonxracer - how goes?
Just realised that you are growing the Kush Kush, I got some of that from the doctors the other day, obviously commercially grown but to be fair, a very nice smooth smoke, with a nice calming high and decent for a bit of pain management to boot - enjoy the grow! :pass:
It is going pretty darn good for a storm pushing thru

It was a toss up between Root Beer Float and the Kush Kush, seen the RBF several times on AFN but not the Kush Kush, so it won out! I am hoping it does well!

Hey Talon X - Happy Thursday!

Yeah - it's a sweet setup, Even David agrees - (in my poshest elderly voice) " it's perfect for the ongoing stability of Blues Environment "

View attachment 1559515
I have a bunch of ACinfinity stuff, two oscillating fans, two vent fans(1for intake and 1 for exhaust), controller 67 and the newest acquisition from them is a controller 79 and heat mat, though I will use it to control and power a small heater and not the mat.

I have a bunch of ACinfinity stuff, two oscillating fans, two vent fans(1for intake and 1 for exhaust), controller 67 and the newest acquisition from them is a controller 79 and heat mat.

Ah, i was looking for that heat mat, but could only find ones with american plugs! I want a UK one (without having to rewire it or use an adaptor)
I think my controller is the 67 one, but not too fussed about the techy side of it!

You are Totally right!! I've just realized it's actually Thursday!!! :rofl:

I've got s new extraction fan and filter combo with sensors ..and a new fancy movement fan!

I couldn't find a heat mat that i liked though!
It's all AC Infinity - have you seen them??? (Fancy kit!)

:pass:

filtrationkit-landinga3.jpg

StorePhoto1__75462.1657045568.jpg
Ac infinity is quality stuff. I've been running that same fan 24/7 for probably about 4 years now with no issues at all:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back