Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I say it but when it comes down to the wire… I never do cause I always feel guilty :condom:
I used to feel that way, but after many years of having to scramble around covering for sick bay commandos, you just have to take a mental health day every now and then!

Good Morning everyone!
28*F and coffee is strong n hot.
New stronger MCT oil is helping with sleep and pain.

I WAS thinking I was gonna do something different with my worked material from the dry ice shake the other day. I was going to do an alcohol extraction, but I realized I have to decarb it first. Correct?
I'll just get another jar of coconut oil and do what I've been doing. Good medicine anyway.

OR
I have no idea what mesh screen is in my trim bin. I'm thinking that either late tonight or early in the morning when it's cold, I could let the material get cold in the big aluminum tray it's sitting in now and do a dry shake of sorts. Take a cup or so at a time to have a thin layer over the screen and take the little flat fan brush I use to sweep up kief and tap on the screen with the opposite end. That seems to work well when I have some frosty trim in it. I can work that for a little bit. I could decarb and infuse the results in one cycle each. Massive time saver if I get good results from the bin shake. I think it's defiantly something I should test at some point, so I should test with this batch. It'll be the last time I can do it until fall comes back. I'll have far less oil waste too.

Otherwise, it's gonna be 4 or 5 cycles of decarb and infuse in the ArdentFX.

God this Mimozz has gotten very tasty in cure. I nearly ruined all of the photo bud *twice* (almost killed them and then let them get way overdried) but it's still pretty damn good. The mimozz is like melt into the bed high and a really tasty stone fruit/underripe peach and citrus with lavender/floral notes. I've been trying to fight off a migraine all evening (big old storm rolling through) and finally got a handle on it and was able to vape without it feeling like it wasn't doing anything lol. When the pain is bad it doesn't matter how good the weed is, I don't feel it. I know the Knows Candy us super strong but I didn't feel it at all earlier. Got hit with vertigo and nausea on the drive home, vaped the KC and just continued to get more dizzy as the migraine came on. Took Tylenol which didn't touch it (but helps for the lingery bits) and them my actual migraine meds the second hubby called to tell me he was on the way home. On the schedule to see ophthalmology to be evaluated for something called BVD which could very likely be the root of a *lot* of my issues. I'm almost positive #3, my sister, mom, and gma all have it as well. Long list of symptoms it causes and I check most of the boxes. Crazy how something you would never really realize is wrong could cause so many issues (if you've seen a certain way your whole life, how would you ever know it wasn't the way your eyes are supposed to work? Especially when your family is under the assumption that it's normal as well.)
My father-in-law has that. It took quite a few iterations with glasses prescriptions to get it where he could "drive". He used to drive with one hand over one eye. I'm not convinced that's his only problem with driving. though. His driving triggers my anxiety... bad!

Morning everyone hope it's going good. 48F here all rain at the end so no snow left lol.
Off to my 2 week follow up get the staples out of my neck!!!

If i was a rocket scientist I could have a lotta fun!!
hahahaha

Screenshot_20230125_181758_Chrome.jpg

I used to feel that way, but after many years of having to scramble around covering for sick bay commandos, you just have to take a mental health day every now and then!
Your twisting my :eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl: but more of a give my back a rest day been cutting this heavy ass material for the last two days:wall::joy:
8E083115-BC1B-4ABB-8F12-CE4D143715F2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back