Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cerebral Goo , thanks for the reps man ! I got a couple spindleback chairs and the organ when my grandmother passed… and an old 78 record cabinet. Not sure the model as the tag is against the wall. I’ll see if I can’t move it a little…
Organ is a hammond T-200 church model.
image.jpg

She’s dusty with a couple keys broken due to niece beating on it but still works and Leslie still spins… contacts need cleaning though.

A pump sprayer will change your life lol. You have to figure, you're getting a super fine mist over the whole area of the pot which is much more similar to rain than a single point getting a strong flow at any given time. The soil does what soil does and absorbs that fine mist, where as with a steady stream it can only absorb so much at once!
Yup! A sprayer really is a must in my opinion.
I've never grown a plant full cycle in a container before growing canna. A sprayer was one o the first things I bought. It's really the only way to properly manually water a pot.......especially Rain Science bags. I used a surfactant in every watering. Ta have to water
Ya just water in rounds. If ya have lots of girls, you can just go back and start with the first for the next round. If only a few, just water them, then take the time to do other chores to the girls.....defol, training ect......... and go back for another round.
Muscle memory of a property watered pot is very important, especially with RS bags. I'd top water to close to full memory weight and finish with bottom watering in the tray.
With girls raging and a few girls, that's a lot of time spent watering. That was one of the reasons I went to mainly EarthBoxes. Running Earthboxes, the sprayer becomes more important. You can do limited top spraying, in the short rez dry period. This is only for adding nutes missing or used up in the nute bank or introduce some ferment or microbes. The key is to keep nutes out of the rez. The sprayer allows you to do that easily.
Suki,
If you don't have any EBs, get a Jr to try. It's sooooooo easy of a grow.[/QUOTE]

Morning everyone Happy Thursday :haha: don’t tease me otherwise I might have to call in tomorrow think I feel a cough coming in now:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks for the reps last night @Mossy:pass:
Good morning,,,,,,cough,cough,cough........ :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back