Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our old floor standing fan was probably the same age.
Last time I washed it one of the blades dropped off....it was too brittle to repair...so I ordered a Universal fitting one.
The Old one was the Fat 3 big blade one
The Universal was a thin 5 blade one.......
What a Difference it made in the airflow........:headbang:

My bank balance certainly got shocked!! :pighug: :crying:

Your stealth and security...Priceless........ :headbang:

I work all kit costs by saying bought bud is Minimum £10 a gram....most Kit even expensive lights pa for themselves in 1 grow....:yeah: ...least that is what I tell Hubb.....when I Want something.......:crying:

Our old floor standing fan was probably the same age.
Last time I washed it one of the blades dropped off....it was too brittle to repair...so I ordered a Universal fitting one.
The Old one was the Fat 3 big blade one
The Universal was a thin 5 blade one.......
What a Difference it made in the airflow........:headbang:
Right!!
I'm gonna be like this every time i go in the grow tent!!

giphy.gif

Your stealth and security...Priceless........ :headbang:

I work all kit costs by saying bought bud is Minimum £10 a gram....most Kit even expensive lights pa for themselves in 1 grow....:yeah: ...least that is what I tell Hubb.....when I Want something.......:crying:

Yeah i was thinking the same yesterday as i parted with my hard earned pennies!! - at a tenner a gram (at least), you can buy a whole setup for the same price as two ouces, that you could easily double in 55-60 days (with the right seeds)

It's a no brainer!

Morning all - happy...day :pass:
Hey @Mossy - are you done with Mr Motivator now - nearly gave me a heart attack :crying:

Congrats on the new toys @blue - the AC infinity kit is nice, their controllers are clever :headbang:

it can be Saturday if you want it t be @RosaB - morning :cheers:

Here in Blighty, the cold has gone and we are back to normal viewing - grey as grey can be, and damp. The solution = tea and doobie :pass:

Good morning everyone! 37*f and a light drizzle, THIRD cup of coffee, Missy decided to take her sweet time outside, she went out at 4ish am and just now came back in 2.5 hrs later and she was soaked, goofy kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back