Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blue ....:eyebrows:...it's Thurday.........:pass:

You are Totally right!! I've just realized it's actually Thursday!!! :rofl:

I've got s new extraction fan and filter combo with sensors ..and a new fancy movement fan!

I couldn't find a heat mat that i liked though!
It's all AC Infinity - have you seen them??? (Fancy kit!)

:pass:

filtrationkit-landinga3.jpg

StorePhoto1__75462.1657045568.jpg

You are Totally right!! I've just realized it's actually Thursday!!! :rofl:

Good Job I didnt put the Friday music on...we could have Confused the Site Full.... :crying:

On Monday night 8pm I heard hubby in the shower...he comes through getting dressed and I said to him...where you going.....?

Meh...meh...meh....:blahblah:...Im going to footie....you know I'm going to footie...I told you this morning.....

10 minutes later he is rooting for the car keys.......and the penny dropped....I Thought yo said the footie was Tuesday.....

It is.....:shrug:

Well...today is Monday.......

Much cussing....clothes flung off in a Huff.........:crying:

Tuesday 8pm ..hubby sitting with his head in Netflix in his onesie...so I says its 8pm....are you not going to watch the footie.....

He says Aye.....but it is not on until Tuesday.........:crying:

And you Wonder why I get Confused.......:pass:

I've got s new extraction fan and filter combo with sensors ..and a new fancy movement fan!

:headbang: Nice......

I couldn't find a heat mat that i liked though!
It's all AC Infinity - have you seen them??? (Fancy kit!)

Nope......I havent seen them......... #Stonerfication .......?.............:eyebrows:

Nope......I havent seen them......... #Stonerfication .......?.............:eyebrows:

Ahh, all the cool kids are using them ... there Tom ... and someone else lol - I've been due an upgrade for a while - that Rhino filter seemed to go on for years, but the carbon has gotta konk out at some point! .. and that German extraction fan is best part of a decade old lol .. it'w gotta die at some point!
Good morning everyone, cold a damp again, and I woke up feeling like it should be Saturday :coffee2::pass:

Good Morning Rosa! :bighug::pass:

Ahh, all the cool kids are using them ... there Tom ... and someone else lol - I've been due an upgrade for a while - that Rhino filter seemed to go on for years, but the carbon has gotta konk out at some point! .. and that German extraction fan is best part of a decade old lol .. it'w gotta die at some point!

Nice....:headbang:....a decade behind Tech.......you should be in for a Nice Shock........:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back