Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they could produce leds to apply to those wavelengths. Cause the hest and efficiency issues like you say are big
There are many individual led's that cover very narrow portions of the visible spectrum(unlike the current so called full spectrum leds), the issue is that it would require a rather complicated driver setup as they all have different voltage and current requirements. I would suspect at least a triple price tag for a low end light setup.

I did build a setup that used a viparspectra xs1000 and I made up strips that mounted along the long side of the light that covered the entire spectrum,
IMG_20211109_053911.jpg

IMG_20211110_070054.jpg

There are many individual led's that cover very narrow portions of the visible spectrum(unlike the current so called full spectrum leds), the issue is that it would require a rather complicated driver setup as they all have different voltage and current requirements. I would suspect at least a triple price tag for a low end light setup.

I did build a setup that used a viparspectra xs1000 and I made up strips that mounted along the long side of the light that covered the entire spectrum,
View attachment 1559290
View attachment 1559291
Slick control wiring I love it. Is all that mounted on din rail or am I so out dated (with control wiring) din rail don't even exist.

I've seen that too, but it could be from some reason the blood doesn't coagulate as quick as in other areas.
Bleeding helps get any infectious junk outta the cut. Maybe that's the body's way of lessening infection chances in those areas. The body does stranger things.
This conclusion comes from seemingly slower healing I've had in the past from cuts in the past.

@WildBill ....I'm seeing some great work on Infections from US Vets......Vetenarians that is......:eyebrows:....if Rescue cats and dogs come in with Active infections..they a treating them with Honey rather than antibiotics.

Apparently if the infection is Active the bacteria all come out for the Honey.........:headbang:.....might be Worth a Try....

@WildBill ....I'm seeing some great work on Infections from US Vets......Vetenarians that is......:eyebrows:....if Rescue cats and dogs come in with Active infections..they a treating them with Honey rather than antibiotics.

Apparently if the infection is Active the bacteria all come out for the Honey.........:headbang:.....might be Worth a Try....
:pass:

Honey has antibacterial properties naturally.

:pass:
Beat me 2 it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back