Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slick control wiring I love it. Is all that mounted on din rail or am I so out dated (with control wiring) din rail don't even exist.
Thnx, that is not on any din rail, the driver boards are merely screwed with spacers to the back board. They are mean well LDD drivers, full 5vdc PWM controlled(0-100%). It was a prototype for my current lighting setup below,
IMG_20220521_135342.jpg
IMG_20220909_171930.jpg

Last edited:
:pass:
I just had a thought.
I still have some RSO from my first test in making it. Does anyone know what I could cut it with, if needed. to mix up a little bit of RSO and Honey. That could be an interesting combo.

99% of the time higher education book smarts requires an absence of common sense!
The problem as I see it is how PhD's are trained vs what they really know. The doctorate signifies that that person is the world's leading authority in SOMETHING. They find some narrow-ass topic and pick at that scab until a group of other PhD's says "yeah, I'll grant that". When they enter the workplace so long as that topic they wrote their thesis on is relevant to their work, they're smart. Beyond that, it's just an opinion that nobody feels they can challenge.

I kinda figure it's hard to paint anyone group with a big paintbrush and figure it holds for all of them.
Some are like that sure but maybe a lot of others arent that's been my experience any ways. Others mileage may vary.

I just had a thought.
I still have some RSO from my first test in making it. Does anyone know what I could cut it with, if needed. to mix up a little bit of RSO and Honey. That could be an interesting combo.
It can be mixed with honey, chocolate, you name it. I've mixed it with honey and added it to tea, but depending on the dose it can be very hard on some people's stomach.
Melting a little bakers chocolate and stirring it in as it cools works well.

'Struth in here! The only reason my job kept me around, and still do, is the old relationships that were established years ago.

Smart? Educated? Experienced? Always overridden by management and administration.

Except when they needed a local warlord to do "something." No amount of policy is going to change the arms dealers agenda.

Checked the plants looking good!! Getting close but I don't think they're there just yet If they don't come down Fri. Then it's gonna be another weeks cause Im outta here...

gonna find me some sunny southern weather
:cooldance:

20230125_112410.jpg
20230125_112405.jpg
20230125_113321.jpg

There are some real advantages to CMH lights that are not addressed with led's. First is that led's do not target the long wave length Chlorophyll A absorption peak(425nm) at all and barely hits the beta carotene absorption range(400nm thru 500nm) with a single peak at 455nm. And then on the other end of the visible spectrum the 680nm/710nm Emmerson range isn't hit either.

If it wasn't for the operating costs and massive heat from a CMH that is what I would run.

ooo, that sounded science....y :eek1: ppp

62f to start the day so gonna be a warm one, probably in the 80's

dml7f.jpg
:rolleyes2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back