Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's hard is to find a drummer that can play mellow and softer

play drumz "mellow & soft"-? :yoinks:....................:WTF: is wrong with u-??! :deadhorse: ppp

That's beautiful!

Thank You, Ms MOG and I try to buy a piece of real art directly from a local artist whenever we travel to a foreign country. Some have actually gained in value but that is not the object of the purchase. We really have visited a lot of out of the way places and artists there struggle to survive since they are not on the main path. We don't haggle and have actually paid more than the asking price to align with what we think is fair. Ms MOG and I have very similar likes in the art we choose but wont buy something unless we both like it.

Psh, my craftsman drill weighs like 10lbs and plugs into the wall. That's my baby, found her in the shed when we moved in wrapped in decades old newspaper in a sealed cardboard box. Cordless may be handy, but I prefer my tools at full power :rofl:

That thing will probably break your arm if you don't hold it correctly :rofl:

By the way, did y’all know that rosin is flammable? Lol
Yeah I figured that one out!

2023-01-24_13-37-18.jpg

I can't believe how many people in that video are on their phones. I love live music so much, I'd have turned my chair around to get into it more.

It was a set up video. If you read the comments, several others say the same. "WTF is wrong with those people in that bar". But yeah, I feel ya.

Thank You, Ms MOG and I try to buy a piece of real art directly from a local artist whenever we travel to a foreign country. Some have actually gained in value but that is not the object of the purchase. We really have visited a lot of out of the way places and artists there struggle to survive since they are not on the main path. We don't haggle and have actually paid more than the asking price to align with what we think is fair. Ms MOG and I have very similar likes in the art we choose but wont buy something unless we both like it.

That thing will probably break your arm if you don't hold it correctly :rofl:

Yeah I figured that one out!

View attachment 1558825
Two hands and push with my breastbone! I'm better with it than hubby he tries to one hand it and ends up going in at an angle. Push with your chest and you can go in straight every time with no problems.

Hubby called me down cause the water dispenser was "being weird" came out fast at first then just a slow drip. I guess he couldn't read the tiny print sticker on the button that said "when installing water line must burp air through the system, takes 2.5 gallons, 30s on 60s off" he just came up and told me it's gonna take hours and that he thinks the adaptor is busted, yay. Pretty sure he's just impatient. #3 isn't in the headspace for class tonight so that makes life easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back