Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family hug, time to take a yoga and meditation break.
By the way. I love you all dearly. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :smokeout::smokeout::pass:
Yup it is that time :woohoo::bong:
1674595618963.gif

Yes. 40 years...my main is guitar,, but have drums, bass, keys moog, etc...can play anything, but prefer garage punk/MC5ish and/or space rock (Hawkwind, Electric Moon, Causa Sui). Mainly, kick ya in the nuts rock n roll. Easier to play and more fun when schmammered! Was in a lot of bands along the way. Will sit in with people from time to time, but not in a regular at the moment.

Couple of other players here on AFN. DRBubbles has one hell of a setup! Check him out. I'm more of a vintage gear person
That's really cool. I've been in a few bands and done the acoustic thing cause just 2 people sound good and theres less hassle lol.
Right now I've got 1 other guitar player and the old bass player from sleepy la beef he was semi big rockabilly type band.
We kinds just play whatever each person takes a single everybody has to sing thier song from country to rock a billy to blues and anything in-between the band Dylan Sam the sham, little feat that kinda stuff. Long as it floats our boat I like it cause it's laid back we play cause we enjoy it.
just started riding with this drummer and he's got a keyboard player.

Got a 57 Gretch and a 73 telecaster deluxe (WRH pup) and a handful of other guitars, amps and foot pedals lol.

It's a blast.
Here's a old sleepy standard we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back