Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t mean tonight i was smoking a birthday blunt! Meant apparently this collection will have a big dent removed here soon! ;)

Also if I haven’t tried em by then i will give my old ass shroomies a test piloting! :d5:
Jesus you still haven't done that?

My guy would have probably told you to rub some dirt on it and get back to work :pighug: :bighug:
He had a soft spot for kids :funny:
Apprentices are a blast omg you had so much fun with busting thier chops. After you paid your 4 years dues. But when you did it had to be in the form of a lesson to smarten them up but in a way they wouldn't forget

I'm so glad hubby has finally got into the habit of just asking where things are instead of spending an hour hunting for them and getting progressively more pissed lmfao. He was looking for the connection piece that goes from the hose to the fridge line, which I had put in the "various hardware we're still gonna need again" container. Yesterday he asked about the tape measure, which was in the "assorted small tools" box lmao.

Infused Watermelon Hard Candy...?
Screenshot_20230124-155655~2.png

:thumbsup:

You've gotta if you asked I figure lol

Yes. 40 years...my main is guitar,, but have drums, bass, keys moog, etc...can play anything, but prefer garage punk/MC5ish and/or space rock (Hawkwind, Electric Moon, Causa Sui). Mainly, kick ya in the nuts rock n roll. Easier to play and more fun when schmammered! Was in a lot of bands along the way. Will sit in with people from time to time, but not in a regular at the moment.

Couple of other players here on AFN. DRBubbles has one hell of a setup! Check him out. I'm more of a vintage gear person

Psh, my craftsman drill weighs like 10lbs and plugs into the wall.

i've got an old black & decker like that....100 yearz older than god, but jeezus, the torque on that thing! :shooty: ppp

Naw, never grew it.. checked me pics and there isn't one there :shrug:

:dammit: ppp

I can do all things through Google and YouTube

all thingz, except -> find a converzion for 9/10th'z :coffee: ppp

Indeed!!
Should have taken up bass or keyboard.

or drumz....U FOOL! :face:
37.gif
:headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back