Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it's been decided that I'm taking #3 to tap tonight and picking up dinner fixins, the kids are making Zomnuts apparently. Works for me. Hubby is staying here to work on laundry, again, works for me lmfqo. I'll swing by the hardware store while I'm out and grab some soil to top the bags off with and finally get some beans in the ground again. Feels weird to have been plantless for so long after running a year and a half straight.

Psh, my craftsman drill weighs like 10lbs and plugs into the wall. That's my baby, found her in the shed when we moved in wrapped in decades old newspaper in a sealed cardboard box. Cordless may be handy, but I prefer my tools at full power :rofl:
"If you have to change batteries, it isn't a tool, it's a toy." ‐R Redneck-
:funny::funny::funny:

Quite often when playing GTA, I just have hollar out in some strange voice, .

Foghorn Leghorn ....."I say...I say there, boy! Git yor lazy Chicken Hawk ass off GTA and change that smoke alarm battery! Ya hear!"

AquaLung.........."Go replace that smoke alarm battery and I'll give ya sum Free Candy little girl!"

I give 'em hell in my little kid voice.
One of these days Bill, I'm gonna get on there and play with yall. Haven't played GTA since it was on the PS2 when I was in middle school? Vice City sounds right but fuck if I know lmfao. I got a nice ass headset for Christmas from hubby since the cheap pair of kitty ears I'd bought myself hurt to wear after a couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back