Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND THEN THERE WAS ONE!
DAY
Knows Candy is pulled to be chopped into branches and into double paper bags.
I think she's ambered up enough to take before the foxtailing gets outta hand. It's not too bad, but I'd rather have none! At least it's frosty!
For being in a Jr EarthBox, she made a hell of a lot of bud. . Not rock hard buds, but still very dense. That's surely because of the foxtailing I'm pretty sure I caused. She was a pretty heavy feeder!
Next run will be in a Regular and the second amendment will take that heavy feeding in account to carry it the relatively long life span without the need for more. Mid flower, I'll top spray the nute mound weekly with BuildABloom. This is for enhancement of the bud formation. Where I screwed up and caused the foxtailing was the multiple days application of BuildABloom with added aminos. This should let her buds get fat without foxtailing.

View attachment 1557120View attachment 1557121
Mangos N Chem!
She's not long for this world. She still has lots of clear left.
View attachment 1557118View attachment 1557119
Knows Candy has been very popular here, very good smoke and probably some of the nicest buds I've grown!

Oh crap, @Mañ'O'Green is right :doh:
It's Tuesday. It's t-t-t taco Tuesday
3171955f-5f24-4dd4-bd9b-3833f14637c6_81729433471789.gif

I just wanna know what he's smoking to think that 9/10ths is a standard measurement lmfao, we use FREEDOM UNITS in this here country :rofl::rofl::rofl: though my socket set would have been able to oblige with a 9mm, though that's 9/10th of a cm, not an inch lmfao. He makes me giggle
Hey man you can drill any size hole you want so long as your eatin FREEDOM FRIES with those FREEDOM UNITS!!!
110v 120v what ever it takes man

Ya do know the 1/2 inch is trade size right , no real bearing on pipe OD copper, pex, rigid, black iron, PVC all different ODs.

Hey man you can drill any size hole you want so long as your eatin FREEDOM FRIES with those FREEDOM UNITS!!!
110v 120v what ever it takes man
Psh, my craftsman drill weighs like 10lbs and plugs into the wall. That's my baby, found her in the shed when we moved in wrapped in decades old newspaper in a sealed cardboard box. Cordless may be handy, but I prefer my tools at full power :rofl:

Ya do know the 1/2 inch is trade size right , no real bearing on pipe OD
It's not pipe anyways, it's plastic tubing. The connector is 1/2" OD, screws to the receiving end on the fridge and some stupid adaptor they put on the spigot before our time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back