Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Taco Tuesday stoners!

Girl Power.........:headbang:.....

The girls have always held the power............. Thank goodness most of them do not know how to wield it. :deadhorse:

I Keep asking @Suki for a blood transfusion...... :biggrin:
Your farm is not big enough for that much energy and your heart would probably explode.

Does anyone know the best light schedule
And day & night temps
I'm currently on 15/9 light schedule 22-24 •C day.. 15 - 18 •C night?
I am currently experimenting with 8/4

I normally run 18/6 with 28°C day and 20°C nights. AS long as you get ~43 DLI in the light period then a shorter day is ok.

Best schedule for veggies? They def don’t need 15hrs if thats the question! Think tomatoes etc need like 8-10hrs of sun a day!
Tomatoes need a minimum of 12 hours of light to set fruit.

A gift from my hubby, I think it's the only thing that he ever bought from Amazon [edit: ebay].
One of my most cherished possessions, thanks:pass:
View attachment 1558792View attachment 1558793
I don't know why I keep his weird pipe... I bought it, but it still gives me the creeps:nono:
That made me think of the Palau story board we bought while diving there. It was carved by a women in jail and we got the oportunity to meet with her.
IMG_20230124_120105186_InPixio.jpg

This storyboard depicts the Legend of the Turtle of Ngmelis. A pair of young lovers witness the return of a hawksbill turtle to a nesting beach. The lovers first met on Ngmelis Island on a moonless night. In the morning, the woman noticed that her grass skirt had vanished from the rock that she had placed it on. She made a makeshift skirt, and the lovers left the island after agreeing to meet on the island again in two weeks. They returned to the island and were embracing on the beach when they were disturbed by a noise. They watched as a hawksbill turtle came ashore to lay her eggs in the sand. Wrapped around the turtle’s legs was the woman’s missing grass skirt. In the darkness of their original encounter, the woman had mistaken the turtle’s back for a rock. The two-week nesting cycle of hawksbills was thus well-known to the ancient Palauans who began telling this legend.

Good Morfnoevight All you Taco Tuesday stoners!

The girls have always held the power............. Thank goodness most of them do not know how to wield it. :deadhorse:

Your farm is not big enough for that much energy and your heart would probably explode.

I am currently experimenting with 8/4

I normally run 18/6 with 28°C day and 20°C nights. AS long as you get ~43 DLI in the light period then a shorter day is ok.

Tomatoes need a minimum of 12 hours of light to set fruit.

That made me think of the Palau story board we bought while diving there. It was carved by a women in jail and we got the oportunity to meet with her.

This storyboard depicts the Legend of the Turtle of Ngmelis. A pair of young lovers witness the return of a hawksbill turtle to a nesting beach. The lovers first met on Ngmelis Island on a moonless night. In the morning, the woman noticed that her grass skirt had vanished from the rock that she had placed it on. She made a makeshift skirt, and the lovers left the island after agreeing to meet on the island again in two weeks. They returned to the island and were embracing on the beach when they were disturbed by a noise. They watched as a hawksbill turtle came ashore to lay her eggs in the sand. Wrapped around the turtle’s legs was the woman’s missing grass skirt. In the darkness of their original encounter, the woman had mistaken the turtle’s back for a rock. The two-week nesting cycle of hawksbills was thus well-known to the ancient Palauans who began telling this legend.
That's beautiful!

Speaking of, he went down to drill out the holes for the water line to the fridge. Came back and told me the connections for it are 1/2in so he's gonna use the "9/10in" spade bit to do it. I'm just like wtf is he talking about lmao. Told him we have a 5/8ths for sure in there and he's like yeah but that's way too big :face: my love, are you sure that's not 9/16ths? "Oh yeah that makes much more sense" Two more months till he goes to see the optometrist :rofl: In the meantime I bought him some readers which he uses all the time at work now but is too embarrassed to wear here for whatever reason :face::face::face:

I just wanna know what he's smoking to think that 9/10ths is a standard measurement lmfao, we use FREEDOM UNITS in this here country :rofl::rofl::rofl: though my socket set would have been able to oblige with a 9mm, though that's 9/10th of a cm, not an inch lmfao. He makes me giggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back