Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indica V/S Hybrid?
:pass:
No idea. Both were equally frosty, just terp profile I guess. Both are hybrids I believe.
Ogre Berry had sativa buds, but a fairly indica structure. Knows Candy was just the opposite with a VERY sativa structure and stretch.
I think Knows Candy is gonna be pretty damn wicked when she gets a two-month cure. A quick dried bud vaped slapped my ass hard!
I don't know what it was, but there was something Knows Candy didn't quite like. I never figured it out, but still produced quite well. I think it could have been with her being such a heavy feeder. In a Jr, I had her nute bank rounded well above the sides and that's with the base media being over an inch and a half down when I filled them. The nute mound was fully explored by the feeder roots.
I'll run her next in a regular EB and probably on Coast of Maine canna blend. It's supposed to be a bit hotter. I'm running it for the first time this upcoming run. I'll just plant into milder media.
Maybe she'll like that. She'll get pretty big in a Regular EB!

Now the dudes wierd and I know you think you know where it's going but it ain't hahahagamy buddy at work played it for me and when he starts spelling out the word I'm like we're screwed we're all going to HR and out the big revolving door
Hahahaha

Thank God, I thought it was going to offensive, like this :funny:

I knew it was you or Mark but wasn't 100% sure (cause I smoke this plant ya see) lmao

oh boy, let'z both have sum....u guessed -> coooookiezzzzz for the win!! :yay: ppp

199-1994633_plate-of-chocolate-chip-cookies-plate-of-warm.png

Just got home. They said if we thought we could make it go now, otherwise shelter in place. :bighug:
A crazy drive, but now it's time to get into my fuzzies and give my guy a big smooch :pighug::pass:View attachment 1558791
Got the same lighter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back