Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the way I remember them! LOL!
I SUCK at rolling joints!
IF I wanted to 'have' a joint, I'd either have to use an empty cigarette or wrap papers over a Bic pen......a specific fatter than normal and very simple and plain round pen. I'd just sprinkle n pack! LOL!
I can't smoke a whole joint of any good size of MY stuff by myself! Probably half.
Never was much of a joint person, but I do like to hard pack a cig and stuff the end with hash or keif. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Back when I lived in MS I used to empty out about an inch out of the end of a clove and then stuff it with weed lmao

play drumz "mellow & soft"-? :yoinks:....................:WTF: is wrong with u-??! :deadhorse: ppp
It's nice to have drums with a small acoustic setup.

Plus it sucks even in a full band when the bass player decides he can't be heard over the drums so he cranks it a little which kicks off volume wars and with 20 mins it's spinal tap everyone's on 11 and it's just a practice . Then your ears won't stop ringing till the next practice.
Then in small joints I'd like to find a balance where the sound is good the mix is good but people arent screaming at each other cause no one can hear a thing.

It's cool in your 20s and 30s and 40s but when your in your 60s and the ringing/hissing in your ears never ends it gets old.

Don't get me wrong I like stuff loud too but it's good to be able to be anywhere in between too

See hahahahaha we all grew up see the guitar players on stage thinking I wanna do THAT!!!

Meanwhile a keyboard players worth thier weight in gold and for country finding a steel player!!
I have a few instruments here. A uke , two acoustics, 6string electrics- schecter 006 custom, Squire strat, bc rich warlock, off brand pawnshop electric (bought for refurbish) Bass- Warwick rock bass 4, Ibanez SG 5. Son has 2 5 pc drum sets… grandmothers 1973 Hammond organ with the sliders and leslie speaker. I play thru a 200w 6 channel PA head thru vintage Peavey 2x12” Church PA speakers loaded with Celestions. Effects are zoom GFX-8 with expression pedal.

We have a Family problem with anti-depressents.....:shrug:...dunno why...but I reacted so badly to them when I was first sick I got put on experimental non meds treatment with nerve blockers.

Slow and Steady...I quit all mine cold turkey and some of the side effects were bad.......:headbang:

Pfft......I Think people will gravitate to SOMETHING to Fix them....without Realising Why they are doing it.......

Sounds Perfect to me.....:headbang: ....

:crying: I'm Trying to Melt me Corona Cuff.....View attachment 1558104..the weight I put on over lockdown...

So Chocolate and Coke/fizzy drinks are Banned from the house just now....coz they are my two worst habits.......:pie:....
SSRIs cause major problems for people with depressive type bipolar, Concerta is used off label for it instead which works great for me since it's meant for ADHD. Two birds, one stone!

It's nice to have drums with a small acoustic setup.

Plus it sucks even in a full band when the bass player decides he can't be heard over the drums so he cranks it a little which kicks off volume wars and with 20 mins it's spinal tap everyone's on 11 and it's just a practice . Then your ears won't stop ringing till the next practice.
Then in small joints I'd like to find a balance where the sound is good the mix is good but people are screaming at each.other cause no one can hear a thing.

It's cool in your 20s and 30s and 40s but when your in your 60s and the ringing/hissing in your ears never ends it gets old.

Don't get me wrong I like stuff loud too but it's good to be able to be anywhere in between too
Not 60’s yet but I have the constant blessing of high pitched fairie voices SCREAMING in my ears. Rock and roll, and many a working in factory.

Not 60’s yet but I have the constant blessing of high pitched fairie voices SCREAMING in my ears. Rock and roll, and many a working in factory.
When I was younger it was "if it's too loud your too old'
hahahaha
And shooting and bikes and work all that stuff.
It's way way better than being in pain but it would be nice if you could turn it down if not off.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back