Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a busy morning haven’t even had time to smoke since I left the house this morning :grump: but lunch time now:woohoo::pass: here some pics from my adventures this morning had to go in the field to check out couple jobs today… I came across this cool machinery for slicing and sorting apples… the last pics are a machine that picks out all the bad pieces with lasers and air to separates the good from bad product:yoinks::shooty:

View attachment 1558774View attachment 1558775View attachment 1558776View attachment 1558777View attachment 1558778
Hey @Lil Dab, ever built one of these? Looks like a fun metal project. :pighug:

Pretty sure this has been brought up before, but anyone ever take apart their carbon filter and wash/replace the carbon on there? About to go take a look at an older AC Infinity 6" to see what happens.

Just bought another one as the house is reakin!

Hey @Lil Dab, ever built one of these? Looks like a fun metal project. :pighug:

nope not one of those in particularly similar stuff :pighug:but we also had to go get measurements and drawings for the slide on bin trailer I made last year they don’t need a fork lift to load the truck in the orchard using one of these.. I got to make another one:doh::headbang:
3D8860D0-9A34-4382-9494-C0B04FAE7D87.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty sure this has been brought up before, but anyone ever take apart their carbon filter and wash/replace the carbon on there? About to go take a look at an older AC Infinity 6" to see what happens.

Just bought another one as the house is reakin!
Yep, just replace it. Make sure it’s packed well, or you’ll end up half full. Wear old clothes. Use rivets or screws to reattach the end piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back