Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you have something called the Gulf of Mexico...crabs included. just sayin...
Uhhh ya about 300 miles away! I said no crabs in NORTH Tx! I would have a sack full of dead stinky crabs if i went there to catch some! Plus i would spend more on gas then it would cost to buy them! :d5:

I remember going blue crab fishing with my uncles. Tie a chicken leg to a string and slowly pull it in while trying to grab the crabs before they took off. Always ended up with buckets full. Good times.
Yep, I used to work at an eco camp the summer I graduated high school and that's exactly how we taught the kids to do it! Taught them how to sex them too cause the females are/were protected.

Good morning @Suki :pass:
Morning! Well, afternoon lol. It's hubby's scheduled day off so he let me sleep till 2 :rofl: he woke up not long before I crashed last night and got back on his game and was up till time to take the kids to school :face: we keep weird schedules round here occasionally.

:pass: I might still be high from licking up butter.. sooo much butter. Idk it's a mess . There's burning and lightning strikes and bones clacking. I got a partial back brace im supposed to wear most of the day cuz my back is so bad its holding my shoulder wrong but they can't work on part of my back cuz it turns out i have a cracked rib so they can't push on it. Im getting taller again tho! :cool1: Im supposed to do water therapy but I don't float so I have to use stuff to float which takes me out of my natural position so I dk how much it helps and to top it all off my aunt decided that she's retiring from being a paramedic last night. Shes been saying that for like 2 years and the one time im out of work is when she decides it's time to hang it up. Im not saying she shouldn't but of all the times.

I had trouble training the cat but i got you :bighug::toke:

Damn dude that sounds awful. Assuming they can't do something like a halo suspension for an adult huh?

Do you know what's in these? Just activated carbon charcoal? Like for fish tanks?
Poor/low quality/cost filters will have a lot of carbon dust in them instead of all nice little chunks. Make sure to wear a mask to filter the carbon out of the air as you take it apart, bad juju for your lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back