Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor/low quality/cost filters will have a lot of carbon dust in them instead of all nice little chunks. Make sure to wear a mask to filter the carbon out of the air as you take it apart, bad juju for your lungs.

That makes sense. I didn’t really look at mine, just noticed a lot of dust coming out when I hung it. If the replacement carbon is pelletized rinse it first.

Hahaha from one ADD poster child to what I suspect is another people just don't get the whole hyper focus thing and people get miffed at me saying I'm purposefully ignoring them. Ya know like it's a conscious choice....

:rofl:

Color me interested!!!!
Oh yes indeed! Then my 8yo daughter (#3) will waltz in and tell me I need to take a break before I burn myself out. And only when I take that break do I realize I've got at least two dash lights flashing at me :rofl:

Nic nic nic fu fu fu

Alright! How many of you guys have done your version of this?
I've done it after a swig of something. I'be also done it with other things.
I had helped this cute little thing move from San Diego to back up to LA. She was escaping an abusive boyfriend. Home was an apt above a biker bar her Dad owned. It was party hearty after she got moved in.
It was still raging after closing with a smaller group. Her Dad broke out this big ass bong and some super skunky weed. It was the epitome of skunk! Since I was the man o the hour, he loaded it up, huge ass bowl, and handed it and a lighter to me. I didn't get to smoke much then, but I couldn't be a puss. I hit that fugger hard!
"Nic nic nic fu fu fu......Indians" I said as exhaling this quite nice skunk. It was funny how it came out my nose mouth and encircled muh head! Everyone got it and busted up laughing. All except for the little lady. She did the confused contagious laugh, but she was embarrassingly late. So late, everyone recognized it and WHY, and then went on a renewed round of laughter.

When I see that clip, I think of that moment.

When I bought carbon for my koi pond it came pelletized in net bags. I would rinse it for several minutes before putting it in my waterfall stream. The powder form is going to be real messy as Frank alluded to. I’d buy a new one.

I'll take apart one of the old ones just to see whats inside. I'm one of "those" people that likes to know how things tick. Just seems like a lot of waste just chuckin them

Poor/low quality/cost filters will have a lot of carbon dust in them instead of all nice little chunks. Make sure to wear a mask to filter the carbon out of the air as you take it apart, bad juju for your lungs.
There's a reason they called it black lung

Ya I mean I think im partially just banged up all over.
Start correcting one thing now im getting shocked in a completely different spot. Cuz u know
Your back bone connected to your shoulder bone
Your shoulder bone connected to your neck bone
Your neck bone connected to your head bone
I hear the word of the Lord!…
Well at least (it sounds like) you're really fuckin high lol. No fun though, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling so much.

Yeah man! Thanks for the friendly reminder. I do fine woodworking for a living, so have plenty of quality dust masks and air filtration. Hopefully don't end up lookin like a coal miner

:peek:Hopefully everything is ok:pass:
Just got home. They said if we thought we could make it go now, otherwise shelter in place. :bighug:
A crazy drive, but now it's time to get into my fuzzies and give my guy a big smooch :pighug::pass:
20230124_131848.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back