Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were just watching Jurassic Park and that was one points in the movie. It's been a while since I've seen it and it's still good.
Lmao not quite! That movie it was a way to block any babies from becoming male! Still a kick ass movie to this day tho! 1st three movies in that series are on HBOmax! I don’t even remember seeing a commercial for it back in the day before my parents took me and sis to see it opening night (cuz i was never home watching tv) or maybe i did and have since smoked away the memories! Was really dope in the theater!

Lmao not quite! That movie it was a way to block any babies from becoming male! Still a kick ass movie to this day tho! 1st three movies in that series are on HBOmax! I don’t even remember seeing a commercial for it back in the day before my parents took me and sis to see it opening night (cuz i was never home watching tv) or maybe i did and have since smoked away the memories! Was really dope in the theater!
It wasn't the first movie but either second or third, where the females laid viable eggs that hatched.....even though there was no males around to spread their seed.....

There are various fish species in reality that change sex dependent upon population of either sex of that species.

Does anyone know the best light schedule
And day & night temps
I'm currently on 15/9 light schedule 22-24 •C day.. 15 - 18 •C night?
Best schedule for veggies? They def don’t need 15hrs if thats the question! Think tomatoes etc need like 8-10hrs of sun a day!

It wasn't the first movie but either second or third, where the females laid viable eggs that hatched.....even though there was no males around to spread their seed.....

There are various fish species that change sex dependent upon population of either sex of that species.
Think its cuz they used frog dna from a species that can spontaneously change sex if living in a single sex population! And it was in first movie they figured that out! After going over the ledge from the T-Rex they found a nest! Or after sleeping in the tree! One or the other but i smoke far too much to remember! ;)

Think its cuz they used frog dna from a species that can spontaneously change sex if living in a single sex population! And it was in first movie they figured that out! After going over the ledge from the T-Rex they found a nest! Or after sleeping in the tree! One or the other but i smoke far too much to remember! ;)
Yup, something like that, cannabis brain drain going on here at the moment as well,,,, :rofl:

Well, when your wife's nick name for you in the morning is Rice Krispy..."snap, crackle, pop"!
Smack, Crackle, and Pot! ;)
image.jpg

About to be 42 and got this sticker first time in a headshop just after turning 18! :woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back