Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I spurred Knows Candy into Foxtailing. I think adding additional aminos to my applications of BuildABloom did it. BuildABloom already has aminos in it. I added some Blue Gold Flower also and it has a fair amount of N. I think it was just too much N.
Knows Candy is a heavy feeder. She's a big girl. She's in an Earthbox Jr. Those two things in 3 gal of media means lots of top dress. She was at the max of adding dry materials. She was raging and drinking the rez, a gallon, in well less than a day. I sprayed the half strength mix on top of my nute bank for about 5 days, until saw a good response.
It's not super bad yet. The foxtailing makes it a bit of a mixed bag for ripeness. When I checked a few days ago, I found plenty of amber on early ripening areas,but I couldn't find any on bud. Lots of cloudy, but the foxtailing has mostly clear, still frosty too. I'm checing her here in a bit. If I see amber in actual bud, I'm taking her. The trim won't be that bad........not near as bad it would be in another week. She's too big to dry whole the way I want to dry her, so it's paper bags. Although, I do have a pretty large 'plant transport' box I found at Lowes that they gave me. Just haven't wanted to give up the space in the walk in.
I just hope that's not gonna make it a racy smoke.
I just don't want the things you pointed out.
I did warn you and Frank that she's a big hungry girl lmao

Hey Devil! Ever work out the jack's Finish product? Still using it?

Hey Goo! Yes, just finished up both tents and both auto/photo plants. Staggered approach worked great. I make 4 gallons at a time so the math was easy. Just increased the amount of "Finish" formula every week on the autos and every 2 weeks for the photo plants. Didn't run into a single issue and no fade until 3rd or 4th week of just Finish even though Jacks says last two weeks only.

Definitely an easy way to bring down the N and push the P/K through the last weeks. I wasn't sure if it was going to work or bunge up everything. They don't sell it in large bags so I had to get a second 1kg off amazon in a pinch. I may end up going with the MKP product at a later time but the Jacks worked very well.

I definitely need to try the Grove bags. Are they a replacement for jars or just a step before jars?
I've got buds in grove bags that I harvested last February! They work great and are so much easier to store than bulky jars. Last harvest I didn't even trim yet (been doing it as I go) just threw them in 10lb Grove bags whole and called it a day lmfao

I have seen that with my HLG DIABLO 650R. I didn't introduce the UV in this run, but I did do something to test an increase in Trichomes and/or potency. I started introducing a fermented insect frass. This supposedly causes the plant to think it's under attack and trichomes are supposed to be the result. This has been a pretty damn frosty grow. The hash has been killer and the flower so far has been the most potent so far and that's against cured flower from past grows.
Whether that is because of the light, frass or just getting the Earthboxes going in a better fashion, I don't know. I do know that I'll keep what I feel was cost-effective in this run and do the same in the next with a couple of additions......proper introduction of the UV for sure.
The Yah-Whey, I got from BAS, was a ferment that while it was good, it's just not cost-effective. If it could be 'expanded' like EM1, I could change that opinion. if I found that it could be effectively expanded.
100% agree. I don't have the Diablo but I *love* my Rspec

You use a moisture meter, it has two pointy probes that are inserted/pushed into wood etc to measure moisture content
I actually was able to put my moisture meter that I bought for growing to its intended use when we were dealing with the drywall situation lmao. I've gotten pretty good at judging my buds by feel so I haven't used it in quite some time for that lol.

I wish I liked the edibles. I used to take a few drops of tinc to get through a rough day, but now gotta have the puff-puff:smoking:
I like my tincture but I've only got a Bruce Banner brew on hand and it does me no good to take that after like 5pm, I'm up all night (like, till sunrise not just my normal night owl hours) if I do. Need to run another batch but need my kitchen done first lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back