Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step away from the carton :haha: I just had about 1/4 serving because I had bread with dinner. We had Italian Sausage Sandwich and a big salad

IMG_20230123_160638946.jpg

The bread is a new GF Sour Dough from Rudi's, it was pretty good. The real test will be just toasted with butter. That is for another day

The girls are doing well. It is too early to know if the 8/4 is having any effect.

IMG_20230123_220321724_HDR_InPixio.jpg

Step away from the carton :haha: I just had about 1/4 serving because I had bread with dinner. We had Italian Sausage Sandwich and a big salad

View attachment 1558694

The bread is a new GF Sour Dough from Rudi's, it was pretty good. The real test will be just toasted with butter. That is for another day

The girls are doing well. It is too early to know if the 8/4 is having any effect.

View attachment 1558693
I love sourdough so much! Went through a sourdough making phase at the start of the pandemic and was using it for everything! Pancakes and donuts both went over particularly well but nothing beats a good crusty loaf. I got sidetracked when the "we're supposed to be having our wedding right now" depression kicked in at the start of May and I kinda forgot about it :rofl: hubby found my starter on top of the fridge when we were packing to move almost a year later, he was not thrilled.

I just want to say, I lost count of how many missed opportunities there were for you to use this gif over the course of my catching up. I'm disappointed :nonono:

certain peepz seemed to be gettin tired of it, so....:shrug: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back