Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a new Gluten Free Bakery open not to far from us. The Baker trained in Italy and France and a lot of other places before he came here. Why anyone with this much talent would move to this valley is beyond me but boy am I glad he did. He makes me a special order Extra Sour Dough without pea protein. Pea protein is a trigger for my IBS. I have to order 6 loaves at a time. It is very nearly as good as the old San Francisco Sour Dough. I freeze them and only take one out on special occasions. If I have it thawed out all the time I eat too much and my blood sugar goes through the roof. I have so many digestive problems but I still eat like a King :rofl:

IMG_20221218_120439997.jpg
:rofl:

"El que solo se rie, de su picardía se acuerda." [He who laughs by himself, is remembering his own mischief.] or its because the other dumbasses dont get it View attachment 1556536
If thats a school for the gifted he's not pushing, he's having a mental break down and bracing himself lol. Former gifted kids have a super high anxiety rate due to the constant obscene about of pressure they're put under throughout childhood.

We had a new Gluten Free Bakery open not to far from us. The Baker trained in Italy and France and a lot of other places before he came here. Why anyone with this much talent would move to this valley is beyond me but boy am I glad he did. He makes me a special order Extra Sour Dough without pea protein. Pea protein is a trigger for my IBS. I have to order 6 loaves at a time. It is very nearly as good as the old San Francisco Sour Dough. I freeze them and only take one out on special occasions. If I have it thawed out all the time I eat too much and my blood sugar goes through the roof. I have so many digestive problems but I still eat like a King :rofl:

View attachment 1558712 :rofl:
They look fantastic! I think I may have go dive back into bread making once I finally have a kitchen again.

:yeah:

Momma is on a roll. :funny:

We just watched this the other night, hubby was flabbergasted I'd never seen it. He's old though, and I was super sheltered and haven't seen lots of stuff that people are constantly shocked by.

(And before I hear it from the rest of yall, yes I know, 40 isn't old to some of yall but he's got a decade on me and I tease him about it so shhh. )

SUKI....Lady...I nearly had an aneurysm when I saw that notification number. You know high numbers and answering machines confuse us older folk. So while I appreciate your effort in responding, that is very thoughtful and sweet it really is, I cant help but feel you are in grave danger of blowing out a wrist tendon from asigning me thumbs up, plus what am I gonna do with those things in the real world? Look I already have much to atone for I cant have the thought of you blowing out a wrist tendon weighing on my conscience as well lol. That was very thoughtful so thank you.

My only order from mephisto was black friday 2019 initial day of drop for pink panama/ mango smile and couple others! I got mango smile in that drop but still ain’t grown it! Maybe someday soon i will drop 1! :shrug::cooldance:
But you sure do love to complain about the pink panama lmfao

SUKI....Lady...I nearly had an aneurysm when I saw that notification number. You know high numbers and answering machines confuse us older folk. So while I appreciate your effort in responding, that is very thoughtful and sweet it really is, I cant help but feel you are in grave danger of blowing out a wrist tendon from asigning me thumbs up, plus what am I gonna do with those things in the real world? Look I already have much to atone for I cant have the thought of you blowing out a wrist tendon weighing on my conscience as well lol. That was very thoughtful so thank you.
I've been catching up on everything I've missed since my daughter broke her shoulder 11/19 since Friday, nearly done! Reacting helps me keep track of what I've seen :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back