Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he using a broom? Or more natural methods? After the discussion about underroos it could go either way

Oh how he Loves his new underpants... :headbang: ..he says one of the best things I've bought him.

No Slippage....drop them in the pouch...and they stay there all day. ...TF.....:crying:

No sticking to the groin or curling down his leg like a pet slug.......:crying:

When I first looked at them it just made so much sense.....:doh:...traditional underpants make no allowance for jiggly bits......they just strap them back....

Imagine a womans Bra....without a Cup......just restraint...to strap them back to your rib cage...they would get uncomfortable and sweaty.

The new underpants are the equivelent of the playtex bra....lift and seperate.........:pass:....underwear Designed for humans with an under carriage......:headbang:

They were more expensive than his normal ones.....but not a repeat buy thing really.......:pass:...they last for ages...until the elasticity goes....and gravity takes a grab.

They haven't even come into their own yet..the new bamboo material wicks sweat.....so they should be even More comfortable in our summer temps.

The Only draw back.....:pass: ....have you ever Felt the new bamboo material.....?

Nearest I can Think is Silk....like very smooth..almost wet feeling to it........and he seems to Like the feeling of it......a little Too Much...:eyebrows:

If you know what I mean.

Paaah....as long as I can still Run faster than him....I'm in the Safety Zone huh.......
frogspa.gif

Oh how he Loves his new underpants... :headbang: ..he says one of the best things I've bought him.

No Slippage....drop them in the pouch...and they stay there all day. ...TF.....:crying:

No sticking to the groin or curling down his leg like a pet slug.......:crying:

When I first looked at them it just made so much sense.....:doh:...traditional underpants make no allowance for jiggly bits......they just strap them back....

Imagine a womans Bra....without a Cup......just restraint...to strap them back to your rib cage...they would get uncomfortable and sweaty.

The new underpants are the equivelent of the playtex bra....lift and seperate.........:pass:....underwear Designed for humans with an under carriage......:headbang:

They were more expensive than his normal ones.....but not a repeat buy thing really.......:pass:...they last for ages...until the elasticity goes....and gravity takes a grab.

They haven't even come into their own yet..the new bamboo material wicks sweat.....so they should be even More comfortable in our summer temps.

The Only draw back.....:pass: ....have you ever Felt the new bamboo material.....?

Nearest I can Think is Silk....like very smooth..almost wet feeling to it........and he seems to Like the feeling of it......a little Too Much...:eyebrows:

If you know what I mean.

Paaah....as long as I can still Run faster than him....I'm in the Safety Zone huh.......View attachment 1558714
Oh trust me I know, I invested in some like that for hubby a ways back, and updated the Christmas list for mom so she can get him replacements once a year :rofl: though, if I have to wear a bra I'd prefer a sports bra over a pushup, lift and separate may be more appealing to the male gaze but it sure isn't as nice on the back :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why do u thimk the breeder is gonna use your finish times on their website? Cuz i know its rare for a plant to finish in the time breeder states! All depends on container and plant size, environment, and how ripe u want the trichs….. so long story short they done when they done so guesstimates more then suffice! ;)

U do know I’m just harassing u right?:pighug:
View attachment 1556730

View attachment 1556731
BRING IN THE DANCING LOBSTERS!

Oh trust me I know, I invested in some like that for hubby a ways back, and updated the Christmas list for mom so she can get him replacements once a year :rofl:

Yup...that's what I was Thinking...even if we have to replace them once a year.....what price comfort......?

And what price my retinas when he insist on showing me the Escapees..........:yoinks:...everytime.......:doh:

though, if I have to wear a bra I'd prefer a sports bra

Racer back.......?....:pass:...since my nerve damage wearing a proper bra is like strapping a burning paving stone to me back...and the bandeaus allow too much swing......:biggrin:....but I find the racer back supplies the most support...with least pain.

Yup...that's what I was Thinking...even if we have to replace them once a year.....what price comfort......?

And what price my retinas when he insist on showing me the Escapees..........:yoinks:...everytime.......:doh:

Racer back.......?....:pass:...since my nerve damage wearing a proper bra is like strapping a burning paving stone to me back...and the bandeaus allow too much swing......:biggrin:....but I find the racer back supplies the most support...with least pain.
Mmhmm. The regular over the head sort are a pain to wrestle in and out of but I love a good front closure lol

I can adjust the lights, but the closet doesn't have doors :doh:
On my last grow I flipped on the leds and ate dinner, watched some tv... a few hours later I went outside (pitch black) and the purple light pouring through my flimsy curtains :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
It looked like I had an alien spaceship blasting off inside the house!:funny:
Sounds like you need blackout curtains lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back