Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently u never saw godzilla with Matthew Broderick! In that movie godzilla was a hermaphrodite cuz it birthed its own fertilized eggs! ;)
View attachment 1555605
Actually, female reptiles can reproduce asexually and the offspring are essentially clones of the mother. Most often happens near the end of the animal's life.

Well here here color me onboard!!! I'm all about better healthy living 24/7

:salute:
I can count on one hand the number of times I've worn one since 3/13/20 lmfao

I was gonna say something in initial post and didn’t but since someone was nice enough to check i will say that ain’t my address on that humidifier! Its not even the address of person i got it from so maybe who they got it from! ;)
Well I didn't read far enough ahead. Hit report just in case on ya.

Hubby tapped the grinder on the bed about ten minutes ago, I gave him a gorilla punch bud. He did this
20230123_235013.jpg

Realized I hadn't seen any movement on the tv in a minute so I turned to look, and he's out :rofl:

Man, somebody on here just got one of those trimmers, but I can’t remember who…..they seemed to really like it, shortened an hours long trim job to like 45 minutes or something like that lol:pass: maybeif I get high enough I’ll remember:eyebrows: worth a shot:haha:
Pretty sure it was @JP1 but I could be wrong!

My biggest issue is after getting burnt not 1x but 2x I'm all done with freaking jars and burping it 3x to 5x a day and still losing (12 plants worth) everything to mold

They go in paper bags after and I for shit sure over dry it but you know what....

I haven't lost a single batch since and I could give a shit if it's too dry compared to throwing away my weed cause it got moldy that just makes me wanna

View attachment 1556101

I know I've got an attitude problem but I grow for me and my wife. I give some away to friends maybe keep my bike mechanic happy. So long as I'm smiling it's all good hahaha

Sounds like you need grove bags in your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back